221309 Bullies, 4028 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 2:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thursday announcement:

New partnership with McDonald's. UFC action figures in all Happy Meals. It's going to change the landscape of MMA forever.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 2:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly, I fully expect his announcement to be interesting. He's probably made some badass matchups or bought out some other organization, or something. But it's going to pale in comparison to the ridiculous hype he creates.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 2:19pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist
    the enema machine version is only going to be released in japan.
    ... and will only be sold when packaged with female action figures dressed in middle school uniform.

Mark my words!!!11
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 2:25pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carmichael Dave of KHTK 1140 in Sacramento, California posted a text message he received from UFC president Dana White regarding Floyd Mayweather signing with the UFC and being the "huge announcement" that is expected to be announced on Thursday:

"LMFAO! Neeeeevver! I have been in london and just landed in NYC! If I was gonna pay 200 million (dollars), it would be to mixed martial artists who fight their f*ckin' asses off, not a bunch of p*ssy boxers that don't f*ckin' fight. And you can quote me on that."

White has also gone on record and stated that the "huge announcement" will not be a TV deal.

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 2:34pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha, Dana owned Mayweather.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 2:36pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just like all huge UFC announcements, it is going to be eye-rollingly bad. Just like the last time the UFC made a "huge announcement" by getting a sponsorship by Bud Light, only to have EliteXC casually mention that they had just signed a network TV deal.

My guess is that Dana is either going to annouce another sponsor, or he is going to officially annouce the coaches of TUF 8 (Mir & Nog).

I really do hope he proves me wrong though.

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 2:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever it is, he should've just spit it out, instead of announcing that he's going to have an announcement. Now, he's put himself in a position where the actual news is going to be less impressive than the hype. What the ****?

It's like if my wife calls me at work and says, "I'm going to tell you something tonight that's going to change your life." I start thinking we've won the lottery or she decided I can have two girlfriends on the side. I get home and she tells me she signed us up for the steak-of-the-month club. Wow, that's just fucking great.

If I had shown up at home and she told me about my steak, I'd be happy. Mmmm. Steak. But no. She had to hype it up, and now I'm just pissed. Fucking bitch. Why did she do that to me? I hate her.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 2:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    ... and will only be sold when packaged with female action figures dressed in middle school uniform.

Mark my words!!!11
    ok, so at least one other person here knows about those action figures... <shudder> i just expected it to be the question...
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 2:49pm

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Dana, that thing swimming underneath you with the fin.

Congratulations on the jump. :thumbsup:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 4:56pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWVi7PaSQbE

I like how Brock Lesnar is 1-1 in MMA and hasn't actually won a fight in the UFC, but he still is one of the first to get his own UFC action figure. On the plus side though, at least they included the chest penis tattoo on the figure.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast