Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 5:28pm

Style: MMA,JJ,Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Self Defense Ads by Google: The greatest shame to MA I've ever read!

http://www.closecombattraining.com/c...ntactId=463054

I never posted before, I'm still a novice Martial Artist , but it's one of my life's passion and I really admire your forum for what it does and the skillfull fighters I could see in here. I've been lurking for a long time, reading about BS Martial Arts and Uncovering the bullshit into most of the MCdojos around us.

And now, even if it's not the wors tI've read, it's probably the most shameful and hilarious BS I've ever read.

I was Browing the tubes when I came across a Google Ad for Self Defense tips. I come across those all the time and you probably do too, but I decided to click out of all curiosity, and what I was about to see would make my day. Proceed to the link on the top and read...

P.S, Don't forget the hilarious demonstration on the video embedded to the page.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 7:25pm

Style: Justice/Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Most professional KILLERS have to pick up these secrets with agonizing slowness over the course of a lifetime (if at all), and never share them with amateurs!"

I am vastly less afraid of professional killers after watching that video.

As a side note I would love to see a reporter that had some actual MA experience get one of these stories/interviews and just tell the guy "Nope. That's **** and wouldn't work on my grandmother."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 7:40pm

Style: Seidokaikan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you get a 30 day test drive and "it only takes 30 days to become unstoppable," then what's the big deal? He's giving it away for free.

I'm having trouble visualizing why the claim that you can't use Judo after three years of chemotherapy makes Judo worthless. Three years of chemotherapy would probably make aiming and pulling the trigger on a Glock impossible too.

For that matter, if you're in a road rage situation with a "blade-wielding biker" what's the problem? I'm assuming that Cap'n Chris wasn't on a bike. Locked car vs. pedestrian with knife shouldn't even go one round. No SAS Kung Fu needed.

EDIT: Holy Jesus. That guy just managed to interview-troll a news station. I am in awe. There is no way he's serious.
    Last edited by MrGalt; 6/09/2008 7:46pm at .

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 7:53pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    86% Of Everything You've Read, Heard,
    Or Learned About Self Defense Is DEAD WRONG

Wow, i wonder where he got those statistics... No mention on the page.

So in the midst of the treatment when my wife and I were almost stabbed to death by some beefy road rage lunatic and his blade wielding biker-babe...
    • It Didn't Matter that I already had several black belts in various martial arts...
    • It Didn't Matter that I had a wall full of grappling, judo, boxing, and karate trophies at home...
    • It Didn't Matter that I had bounced some of 'Jersey's rowdiest strip clubs and bars...
    And it certainly didn't matter that I was trained by the Army to capture and interrogate prisoners of war
    Wow, unarmed combat < armed combat. How can he even make a comparison from the army to here? In the army you're equipt with a decent amount of weapons and
    usually have several others with you.

And it wasn't until I found myself in England reuniting with some S.A.S (Special Air Service) buddies, that they walked me to the local pub introduced me to the old man with the "answer"...
    Here's How We Killed All The Nazis...
    Oh god, he is playing on every single 'baddass' title and any kind of fear (nazis?) that the public might have. I'm not saying that it's a useless system, i havent seen the videos or anything. But oh my god, 'Captain Chris' 'World leader in Self Defence'?? I'd like to see what international body gave him that title.

He reminds me of someone... Leuitenant X anyone?

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 7:58pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGalt
    If you get a 30 day test drive and "it only takes 30 days to become unstoppable," then what's the big deal? He's giving it away for free.
    Click on the 30 day free offer link and read. O god... It's hard to take in. It's like the worst infomercial ever...

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 8:05pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This one made me spew my Corona. He has a new definition of BJJ:

Rolling around on the floor with half-naked steroid users

Awesome!
    Last edited by joecos; 6/10/2008 1:00pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 11:31pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Half-naked steroid users? I'll have you know that my junk was always this small!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 1:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Smart Assery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rob Colasanti
    President, The National Association of Professional Martial Artists (NAMBLA)
    Fixed.

No but seriously this video and article made me physically ill.

Why you may ask? To prepare for war against the greatest threat history has ever seen; the Nazis.
    WTF?

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 3:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IHZ
    http://www.closecombattraining.com/c...ntactId=463054

I never posted before, I'm still a novice Martial Artist , but it's one of my life's passion and I really admire your forum for what it does and the skillfull fighters I could see in here. I've been lurking for a long time, reading about BS Martial Arts and Uncovering the bullshit into most of the MCdojos around us.

And now, even if it's not the wors tI've read, it's probably the most shameful and hilarious BS I've ever read.

I was Browing the tubes when I came across a Google Ad for Self Defense tips. I come across those all the time and you probably do too, but I decided to click out of all curiosity, and what I was about to see would make my day. Proceed to the link on the top and read...

P.S, Don't forget the hilarious demonstration on the video embedded to the page.
    Brother (or sister?), this kind of thing is prolific now a days. Unfortunately, there are thousands of examples of this stuff out there..... :mblah05:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 5:28am

Style: MMA,JJ,Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah...but I find it sad that some people actuall buy this BS...Add some exciting story about a guy surviving an agression, That he was attacked by a biker( because ALL bikers are criminals ready to beat your **** up...) how he was completely deceived by his years of experience in many MA, Add some nazis here and there and there you go...Any tool or sheep would believe this stuff. The only thing missing to complete the circle would be some kind of story about how he found faith in God and Jesus Christ after surviving this Radical Biker dude and his Blade Wielding biker babe.

But what makes me laugh the most is that he openly call all the other martial arts as utter BS without having any solid evidence about it, he jsut goes saying " ALL TEH OTHER MA SUCKS CUZ MINE'S THE BETTER!!!11". And, of course, the fact that he calls the NAzis as the greatest threat in history, clearly the people should get proprer education and actually read history books instead of believing all of this because "OMG NAZIS!!! IT MUST BE TRUE THEN!!!". BEcause this business actually bring peoples to believe that turning around on an agressor doing random karate chops will save them from getting stabbed to death.

Ohhh...and I'm a guy =D...
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast