wot do u think about this routine?
i've read in a forum that this was teh routine that the privates in usa use to get in shape etc and without weights and all that gym stuff
it's in spanish btw :S i can try to translate if u dont understand it
If it's not good, or is mistaken, can u tell me a nice routine to get in shape without lifting weights etc?
the only sport i practice is swimming btw
You will have to translate it. However, what is your adversion to lifting weights?
Originally Posted by xlins
I can translate:
1) Saltos en Tijera - Put salt on the ground
2) Fondo de Pecho - Fondle your chest
3) Sentadilla y elevacion de talon - smell your fingers
4) Saltos en Tijera - Put on a tiara
5) Planchas de Buzo - Order some booze
6) Flexion y elevacion - Flex and elevate your thighs
7) Saltos en Tijera - Assault a transvestite
8) Lagartijas de Triceps - Stare at your triceps in the mirror (for about four minutes)
9) Media Sentadilla - Squat, but not very far (prostate should still be visible to others)
10) Saltos en Tiejera - Salute a hijra (look that one up)
11) Rotacion de Hombros - Let a group of mean hombres take turns with you
12) Contraccion atomica - Squeeze a nuclear warhead
13) Rotacion cadera - Spin your pasties
14) Patada de Nadador - Kick yourself in the nuts.
I don't know. It sounds gay.
Thats a very general fitness routine. If general fitness is your goal, you would get some benefit out of that (especially if you are out of shape now). I dont think its the best routine you could find by any stretch of the imagination. You would need to add some more intense cardio (running for example) though. You would also need to adjust (up or down) the reps and number of times you repeat the whole thing to match your fitness level.
Those are pretty basic exercises (some of them I like a lot) ... I find some of those especially good when Im traveling and cant find a gym. Youll find some more effective for you than others ... for example, I personally always felt like Saltos en Tijera were a little more than a waste of time (a very light warm up at best).
There are many others too ... Burpees, pullups, pistols.
If you are just lacking in equipment and cant find/afford a gym, have a look at this:
Last edited by muddy; 6/08/2008 9:19am at .
4,7,10 were HILARIOUS
Originally Posted by Repulsive Monkey