Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 11:38pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As an aside, did Freddie Mercury ever stick his pee-pee into a girl's hoo-hah? Check... lots of hoo-hahs. So, did that make him straight? See what I did there?

And yes, a proper belt for the winner of World's Hungriest Butt would rock. Hard. I'd like to throw that one out there for you budding Photoshop artists. If nothing else, it should be a forum tag.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 11:45pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You didn't read a single one of those articles did you?

Bassline to the Mainline

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 12:05am

Style: JamBoxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nathan McScary, gay scientist. Not that title really has a ring to it. You are telling us sometimes you feel like a nutt, sometimes you dont? In other news, you gave us 3 articles, 2 of wich are about the same fucking study. One (very small mind you) study about the the subject mentioned in said articles with nothing else to base itself on.That my friend does not fly in "the scientific community". The other a bullshit coffee table piece about 2 dudes not quit to the point in their lifes were they can accept their true sexuall prefference. And a gay guy who spoke about having sexually confused guys make out with him. You proved nothing. The end.

p.s. everybody knows if your getting the b,j. your totally straight, am I right broski's???

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 1:15am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sum yung gai
    As an aside, did Freddie Mercury ever stick his pee-pee into a girl's hoo-hah? Check... lots of hoo-hahs. So, did that make him straight? See what I did there?
    As an aside, did David Bowie ever stick his pee-pee into a guy's bottom? Check... lots of bottoms. Currently, he is married to a super model and has kids. So, does that make him gay? See what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    You didn't read a single one of those articles did you?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    Nathan McScary, gay scientist. Not that title really has a ring to it.
    I agree, that title does in fact, not have a ring to it.

You are telling us sometimes you feel like a nutt, sometimes you dont?
    If I am interpreting your metaphor correctly, than in some instances, yes. The most obvious example is in prison systems. Do you really think that literally every single person that has a homosexual experience in prison identifies themselves as homosexual? This is not the case, as most inmates that do have gay experiences are either doing it as an alternate means to an end because there are no women present, or as a way to assert their dominance over the other inmates within the prison subculture. Another good example of this comes in the form of a published 1970 sociological study by Laud Humphreys titled The Tearoom Trade. During his study, Humphrey's followed men who went to late night public bathrooms to engage in gay sex acts. He found that more than 50% or the men engaging in these acts not only considered themselves straight, but that they were also married with kids. More recently, several conservative politicians have been caught using cruisy restrooms. In most cases, these men are either curious about same sex physical relations, or they are simply using the restrooms as a quick and easy no strings attached method for sexual release.

In other news, you gave us 3 articles, 2 of wich are about the same fucking study.
    That is correct; two of the articles were regarding the same study. I opted to put them both in because the one had more in depth information and the other was more of an overview. Though in retrospect, you are right, it was unnecessary and slightly misleading. My bad.

One (very small mind you) study about the the subject mentioned in said articles with nothing else to base itself on. That my friend does not fly in "the scientific community".
    Well, I guess if you consider an isolated survey of over four thousand people "very small", feel that primary data collection is "nothing to base itself on", and consider articles posted on Medicalnewstoday.com as something that "does not fly in the scientific community", then yes, you are absolutely 100% correct in your assessment.

The other a bullshit coffee table piece about 2 dudes not quit to the point in their lifes were they can accept their true sexuall prefference.
    Normally I'm not one to bring attention to bad spelling, grammar, and punctuation, but I just couldn't help it here. It was just too easy.

You proved nothing. The end.
    Very well. I at least hope that this last post cleared things up at least a little bit, so that something, regardless of how small, was proved this time. The end?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 2:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jujutsu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Who cares?

Hey all. Who really gives a flying ****? Probably my only issue with gay folks is the "In your face" attitude, blatant gayness and the gabby politics that many must spew everywhere all the time. I don't wear T-Shirts that say "I Eat *****" because I figure no one cares. Great, good for you big guy. You go.

Newsflash...being "Out" is as classy as having your religious bumper sticker on the back of your car. Great, you love Jesus. Attaboy. Who and how you like to **** should be as personal as who you pray to. It's about you...the rest of us could care less. Wanna quit getting treated "differently"? Then stop advertising.

Granted, I live in Seattle and this place is more than a bit liberal, but seriously. Be hetero, be homo, hump your couch cushions for all I care. No one is interested in where your dick goes. Really.

You are welcome to roll on a mat with me anytime and we can be friends. When it comes to the "I'm gay" chat...OK cool. It's just like you told me "Hey...I'm Lutheran." OK...now I know what flavor you are...nuff said. We don't need to share Rainbow Triangle stickers or make a big deal out of it.

Peesout,

B

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 2:49am

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by seatown7
    Hey all. Who really gives a flying ****? Probably my only issue with gay folks is the "In your face" attitude, blatant gayness and the gabby politics that many must spew everywhere all the time. I don't wear T-Shirts that say "I Eat *****" because I figure no one cares. Great, good for you big guy. You go.

Newsflash...being "Out" is as classy as having your religious bumper sticker on the back of your car. Great, you love Jesus. Attaboy. Who and how you like to **** should be as personal as who you pray to. It's about you...the rest of us could care less. Wanna quit getting treated "differently"? Then stop advertising.

Granted, I live in Seattle and this place is more than a bit liberal, but seriously. Be hetero, be homo, hump your couch cushions for all I care. No one is interested in where your dick goes. Really.

You are welcome to roll on a mat with me anytime and we can be friends. When it comes to the "I'm gay" chat...OK cool. It's just like you told me "Hey...I'm Lutheran." OK...now I know what flavor you are...nuff said. We don't need to share Rainbow Triangle stickers or make a big deal out of it.

Peesout,

B
    What this dude said. If nobody's going to make that World's Hungriest Butt belt, it looks like I'm just gonna have to do it my damn self.

Old School DM

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 10:21am

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Repulsive Monkey
    I have a couple of gay buddies who absolutely refuse to suck dick. What colours are they on your magical rainbow of enlightened thinking?
    Yellow? heh.
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 10:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by seatown7
    I don't wear T-Shirts that say "I Eat *****" because I figure no one cares. Great, good for you big guy. You go.

This should be a sig.

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 10:28am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Four pages and nobody responded, "Yeah, all of them lol" yet?

Well, uh...all of them! lol

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    6/10/2008 7:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sum yung gai
    What this dude said. If nobody's going to make that World's Hungriest Butt belt, it looks like I'm just gonna have to do it my damn self.
    I think you should get the tag 'World's Hungriest Butt'.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast