Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/11/2008 7:24am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Btw guys, the OP has run over to MAP to bitch about the reception he's got here.

Oh, & dipshit, starting a thread off with "hey guiz, I am der serious!!!" is like saying "not to sound racist but..."

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    6/11/2008 7:39am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    are you serious?! ****! Ok... Don't panic, we knew this day would come. I'll be out of town in 12 hours and out of the country in 2 days, I'll smuggle the server out for you guys: drop it at POINT ECHO. Don't stop, assume you're being tailed.

Not all of my family will make it out before the MAP strike teams hit us, so for you lurkers, try and pick up the pieces as best you can if it won't blow your cover.

I don't expect everyone to make it out, but those mods that survive can meet me in monaco on the 20th. Lay low, I'll find you. God speed and good luck.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/11/2008 7:40am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bingo.

Evidently he thought that his shenanigans would go over better there but he got pretty much the same reception & was told they'd ban him for **** we'd just rape him for.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    6/11/2008 7:49am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How weird. It's a legit enough question. The fortitude to not just fight mma, but to be out in our homophobic culture is pretty impressive.

Ohh... jr high where gay=lulz.... School is out now, isn't it?
    Last edited by PirateJon; 6/11/2008 7:51am at .
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    6/11/2008 8:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    are you serious?! ****! Ok... Don't panic, we knew this day would come. I'll be out of town in 12 hours and out of the country in 2 days, I'll smuggle the server out for you guys: drop it at POINT ECHO. Don't stop, assume you're being tailed.

Not all of my family will make it out before the MAP strike teams hit us, so for you lurkers, try and pick up the pieces as best you can if it won't blow your cover.

I don't expect everyone to make it out, but those mods that survive can meet me in monaco on the 20th. Lay low, I'll find you. God speed and good luck.
    You can relax. Scarlet Mist left MAP a while ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910