--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Kaitlyn Young Talk about doc stoppage

Kaitlyn Young on the doctor stoppage in her fight against Gina Corano:

“I've talked about this so much. The first doctor was going to okay me. I could see fine. I answered all of her questions fine. I was obviously coherent because I was arguing about the stoppage as soon as I heard it was stopped,” said Young.
    “I continued to argue the whole way back even though the female doctor was checking my face. I was like 'I'm fine. Leave me alone.' I just want that to be over. I've said it before, I'd say it again. I don't think they should have stopped the fight. I don't think the stoppage was necessary.”

and good morning to you too supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You see the latest inside mma? It showed a vid where supposedly a doctor was waving the fight off. I couldn't tell honestly. But they also showed a post-fight clip of Kaitlyn saying the stoppage was a good one.

I think Young would have been KO'd next round anyway so its a bit of a moot point.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think she would have been fine. it looked like the swelling was under the eye so it shouldn't have been much of a problem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No pain no gain.