Sponsored Links Spacer Image

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 11:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

TUF season 7, Episode 10: Jeremy is still a douchebag.

Alright, wtf phrost, its 12:41 eastern standard time and you still haven't made a post yet...

Anyway, here are my thoughts:

Jeremy is a cockbag. I thought he was sort of funny, maybe, in the begining, but trying to start a fight to get someone kicked off the show? What a dick. I think the should be signed to the UFC right now, for a one shot title fight in the middleweight division. As punishment.

I think tim is a little too obsessed with Dan's looks...but, thats all i'll say on that matter.

Them trashing the house, while i sort of understand, was pretty disrespectful in my opinion. That is one damned expensive house, and your treating it like that? Man, thats dickish right there.

However, they fucked that house up bad, so i guess props on that.

Overall, i think the fights were pretty damn good. I didn't know Tim was a b.j.j blackbelt, until dan said something, but yeah, he did a good job with that leglock.

The C.B/Cale fight, to me, it seemed like Cale went out there with a "I'm going to lose" mentality. To me, it seemed like...i don't want to say scared, just...he was apprehensive to excess. That was a pretty decent fight, too.

I agree with Forrest. CB is a douchebag, but ****, can he back up his ****.

I would really like to see Jesse vs CB, but, i think tim is going to go through jesse, and to be honest, Amir vs CB...i'm not sure how that will turn out.

and still, CB's lip is still riding at eyebrow level...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:39am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It never stops to amaze me how every single season, a group of grown men trying to repesent themselves and their sport professionally on national television invariably end up destroying the crap out of the house for no reason.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 1:01am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's funny, I want to root for CB just because he trains at what was my BJJ place until a month ago, but man he's cocky sometimes. I know he can back it up, I just hope he doesn't become another Matt Hughes.

Dave

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 1:50am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see what Jermey did wrong. Jess calls him a cock and queer and fag then gets pissed that someone calls him a jewish bitch or something like that, because hes jewish? So it's ok to call someone a queer if theyre not a real queer? It's pretty dumb. Would it have been better if he just called him a bitch and not a jewish bitch? That was dumb.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 8:53am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did anybody see the full C.B./Cale fight without interruptions? I'm watching in on Spike and right at the start, the motherfuckers go into fucking commercials!!!!

I'm hoping that they would realize the timing was a glitch and that they would resume from where it was chopped off, but NOOOOOOOOOO. I only got the chance to hear 'bring it on', a shitload of commercials and then hearing everyone asking the ref to stop the fight as Cale was getting pounded by CB.

I could not see the engagement, or the takedown or nothing. Motherfucking Spike fucked it up with their stupid commercials!

ARGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111 1
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 9:04am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    same thing happened to me.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 9:06am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    widespread TV network suckage >:(
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 9:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw the fight no problem.
    **** CB, how many times are they going to allow him to hit to the back of the head during the course of the season? 5-6 in the last fight, as many this time.

Pretty funny that Forrest called it out without being able to see it. Too bad he was actually correct.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 9:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe6186
    I don't see what Jermey did wrong. Jess calls him a cock and queer and fag then gets pissed that someone calls him a jewish bitch or something like that, because hes jewish? So it's ok to call someone a queer if theyre not a real queer? It's pretty dumb. Would it have been better if he just called him a bitch and not a jewish bitch? That was dumb.
    as a 'jew', i get pretty insulted when people bring it up when trying to stain me.

It plays into a religion type thing. I for example, if you called a muslim guy a "muslim bitch" i think he'd get just as pissed.

Religion, its serious business (apparently)

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 10:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just want to see CB get kneebahed doin that dumbass Iowa ride!
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast