Administrator

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 1:03am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Miracleman
    lol, ur just jelous that I train at jim-bob johnson's house of catch wrestle-punching, the greatest MMA gym in the WURLD! Jim-bob and his coaches put ATT to shame and make them look like ***** McPussbodies!

LOL, LOOSER
    Me = Owned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 9:05am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    Where does everyone get that Alves is going to walk through Hughes? I understand that Hughes looked rough against George St. Pierre, but the last time I checked, Alves is not GSP. We're talking about a guy who got outwrestled by Fitch and who was taken down by Karo in seconds. His only chance is going to be to land a knockout shot before Hughes ties up with him...something that has so far only been managed by Pele and Rush.

Also, I guess we can add Alves along with Lutter and Ruediger, to the list of fighters TKOed by Fudgie the Ice Cream Cake Whale.

You really suck at calling fights dude. Seriously, what the ****? (sorry Question, I'm stealing your line.)

Anyways, that was the most satisfying thing I've seen in a long time. There is a God.

The only thing remaining is for Serra to KOing Queen Esther with one of those mallets he has for fists so that Queen Esther enjoys his retirement meditating about his thick-lip douchebaggery.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 9:25am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandinha
    ATT ATT ATT ATT ATT ATT ATT ATT ATT ATT ATT ATT

ATT the people who brought you the "Become an MMA Instructor in just three days!!!" program.

I wonder if Alves took the course?

Hughes should stop trying the double leg takedown. Everyone knows its coming, Alves took full advantage and knee'd Hughes into oblivion. I guess Thiago got the one week course in MMA.

Go ATT.

On a serious note. Alves owned the **** out of him. Hughes looked like a 6 year old rasslin' under the swing set. I picked Hughes becasue I thought he was hungry for a win, and experience would win in the end.
    I couldnt have been more wrong. Hughes needs to retire and run his school "Hughes Intensive Training (HIT) Center". I hope Serra KO's him and skull fucks him till his balls turn blue right there on PPV.

What a douche bag. He just gets his ass handed to him and all he can do is talk **** about another fighter. Maybe because he thinks he can win that fight.

Alves was not only a better fighter but a better winner than Hughes ever was.
    Last edited by HonkyTonkMan; 6/08/2008 9:29am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 1:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not so much that I hate ATT, although I do consider them to rank ahead of Al-Quaeda and the ACLU as a threat to America, but I just really wanted to see Matt Hughes make a comeback.
    (The man walks out to Hank Williams Jr., he can do no wrong in my book.) Good showing by Alves, except for the whole 4 pounds over weight thing. (Chokes on crow and almost throws up)

And hopefully the UFC will see fit to make the Hughes-Serra fight, after all the drama and alpha male posturing the two of them have done we really need some closure to this. Anyway, now that the UFC has signed Mark Hughes to a contract, he has to come in and avenge his brothers loss!
    Last edited by Vince Tortelli; 6/08/2008 3:29pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 4:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    ATT the people who brought you the "Become an MMA Instructor in just three days!!!" program.

I wonder if Alves took the course?

Hughes should stop trying the double leg takedown. Everyone knows its coming, Alves took full advantage and knee'd Hughes into oblivion. I guess Thiago got the one week course in MMA.

Go ATT.
    That's right son, the same team that can back up their ****. Go ATT indeed.

On a serious note. Alves owned the **** out of him. Hughes looked like a 6 year old rasslin' under the swing set. I picked Hughes becasue I thought he was hungry for a win, and experience would win in the end.
    I couldnt have been more wrong. Hughes needs to retire and run his school "Hughes Intensive Training (HIT) Center". I hope Serra KO's him and skull fucks him till his balls turn blue right there on PPV.

What a douche bag. He just gets his ass handed to him and all he can do is talk **** about another fighter. Maybe because he thinks he can win that fight.

Alves was not only a better fighter but a better winner than Hughes ever was.
    I really think Hughes has been taken over by the new breed, the newest generation of MMA fighter, which started with GSP.
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 5:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's right son, the same team that can back up their ****. Go ATT indeed.
    The team that cannot afford a stationary bike for Thiago?
    The team who doesn't have a sauna for Thiago to use?
    The team that couldn't even get somebody to let Thiago swim laps in their pool to lose the last 4 pounds?
    The team whose jiu jitsu coach got choked out by a blue belt?
    Yeah, ATT RULZ!

I really think Hughes has been taken over by the new breed, the newest generation of MMA fighter, which started with GSP.
    (Puts on serious hat) I think Matt's biggest problem was leaving MFS and staying on at HIT gym full time. I really doubt he has the coaches and sparring partners he needs to truly push himself during training, hence the performances in his last few outtings. If Robbie Lawler isn't careful, this may take a bite out of his behind too.

Now, if Matt headed up to Xtreme Couture or the Pit (hey, it worked for Wiman) for 8-12 weeks, it would be another story.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 5:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The team that cannot afford a stationary bike for Thiago?
    The team who doesn't have a sauna for Thiago to use?
    The team that couldn't even get somebody to let Thiago swim laps in their pool to lose the last 4 pounds?
    The team whose jiu jitsu coach got choked out by a blue belt?
    Yeah, ATT RULZ!
    With all that redherrings thrown around, at the end of the day, it's The Team that still pwns your school.

ATT 4 Life.

(Puts on serious hat) I think Matt's biggest problem was leaving MFS and staying on at HIT gym full time. I really doubt he has the coaches and sparring partners he needs to truly push himself during training, hence the performances in his last few outtings. If Robbie Lawler isn't careful, this may take a bite out of his behind too.

Now, if Matt headed up to Xtreme Couture or the Pit (hey, it worked for Wiman) for 8-12 weeks, it would be another story.
    I thought Wiman was at the Machados? I don't know if Hughes will ever reclaim his glory.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 5:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With all that redherrings thrown around, at the end of the day, it's The Team that still pwns your school.

ATT 4 Life.
    Probably and I if I was in that neck of the woods I would love to train there. Oh well, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

I thought Wiman was at the Machados? I don't know if Hughes will ever reclaim his glory.
    The way Chuck climbed the cage and stared down Big Dan so that he could be in Wiman's corner had me thinking Wiman was a Pit Monster, I could very well be wrong. Agree 100% on Hughes though.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 9:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyway, now that the UFC has signed Mark Hughes to a contract, he has to come in and avenge his brothers loss!
    Does this mean we can expect your little brother to register on Bullshido and try to get you out of perpetual pwnage?

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 10:54pm

Style: Pekiti, ARMA, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ATT 4 Life.

That ATT is better than this or that person's school, sure. Fo sure they're better than mine.

But the claim was best in the world.

Y'know

Like better than Black House.

You might want to talk to Silva and Nog about that.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast