Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/11/2008 11:10pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah Im starting to think that they might not be doing anything for me either.

don't know how I feel about the whole naturopathy thing, but thanks. And no, only have eyes and teeth covered by teaching assistants union.

I was thinking about competing at the tournament at the expo but I haven't been training specifically for competition jiujitsu for a while now so I dont think Im going to waste the money. No point in going otherwise really.... say hi to pat. if the throwdown gets changed to the 28th I might be there, tell him to come out and we can spar and roll around a bit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2008 12:58pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Biotest has 'greens' product that came out recently. http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1900223

Haven't tried it though so I can't comment on taste etc. For energy I usually like to use "Surge" before I go to BJJ or the gym.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 1:12am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ITF TKD / MT / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From comparing all of the most popular brands, Amazing Grass is the best brand of greens supplement and it's the one I've been using for a long time.

http://www.amazinggrass.com/index.html

You shouldn't just rely on this, although it's one of the best types of supplements, I love mixing it with so many things. I also like to add dinosaur kale (the most manly kale available) to my smoothies.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123