232666 Bullies, 4054 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

"My Balls Got their Ass Kicked": A YMAS Thread

Forum Bully No BS Martial Arts - View Profile: Rebel Zero@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Rebel Zero</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Rebel Zero comes to us with a heartfelt tale of overcoming adversity and testicle pain entitled "My Balls Got their Ass Kicked".

Here's a selection:

I loved t3h ke?po for quite some time. I thought it was on the cutting edge of deadly. I was only disappointed that I didn't get to practice my eye gouges on some willing lackey. Surely, as t3h deadly process of ke?po went on, certain students would be weeded out. Students who were not cut out for the lethal art that the rest of us in our angry black pajamas were practicing. Those students, as far as I could tell, would suffer one of two fates. One: they would slink from our pernicious ranks and peddle their inferior, slappy-handed **** someplace where folks thought "Whomp Ki Do" looked good on their gi. Two: they would become willing death-dummies for those of us bent on becoming an army of black-robed murder machines.

Read or die
    Attached Images