Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Infidel

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 1:57pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he IS a ranger that just doesn't keep in touch with his brothers but digs BBW chicks.
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 2:20pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you have the time to wait, you have his name and birthdate, and the dates he claims to have served. Send a FOIA request for his records to the Military Personnel Records Center.

Freedom of Information Act and the Privacy Act (FOIA)

The public has access to certain military service information without the veteran's authorization (or that of the next-of-kin of deceased veterans). Examples of information which may be available from Official Military Personnel Files without an unwarranted invasion of privacy include:
    • Name
    • Service Number
    • Dates of Service
    • Branch of Service
    • Rank and Date of Rank
    • Salary *
    • Assignments and Geographical Locations
    • Source of Commission *
    • Military Education
    • Promotion Sequence Number *
    • Awards and decorations (Eligibility only, not actual medals)
    • Duty Status
    • Photograph
    • Transcript of Court-Martial Trial
    • Place of entrance and separation
    Items marked with an asterisk are rarely available in the records we maintain.

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 9:43pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kempoist
    Thank for the advice. This should come in pretty handy. except even I know that a prussic is a type of knot. (Thank you boy scouts)
    Ya but does he know.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:55am

Style: Monkey-See-Monkey-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by joecos
    I'm not sure his age is an issue -- if he is 34 this year, as his myspace page claims, he would have been 19-20 in Oct. of '93, when the "Blackhawk Down" incident occured. One of the casualties of that engagement was a 20 year old PFC from Bravo Company, 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment.

Is there something else that makes you doubt his claim?
    That time frame would have put him in Ranger school a little after I went through it. I'm 36 now. I am a little hazy when I started the Benning phase (maybe Aug 92?) . I know I was in the mountain phase in Oct 31st waiting for the next class to come through, and it was cold at night... That and I couldn't stop shitting and puking (pretty sure that was giardia). The Army doctor told me nothing was wrong with me. Glad I wasn't in the Army, and was glad to get back to real medical professionals (Navy Corpsmen), and some antibiotics.

Camp Darby---mountain phase, had the best grits and blueberry pancakes in the world (in the chowhall). There was a pull-up bar right outside the front hatch. All R.I.'s stationed there, except one, were fat tubs of goo. Thier cammies looked like spandex on them.

Darby was my last phase. My feet got jacked up in that phase, and I lost about 20-lbs in about 2 days from my intestinal visitors. My feet still hurt occasionally.

If that dude were to go into a National Guard unit with a Ranger Tab, he'd be a god.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12