Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 12:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    But, you'd think Alfredo would know about his brother running a place with the same name, wouldn't you?
    And you'd imagine that he could easily clear up this misunderstanding by revealing that information without having to rattle his sword (or pen, I forget which) about lawyers...
    My brothers Dojo is in Manchester, I have been trying to clear this mess from the beginning. however it is only now anybody ia actually listening and not laying on to me.

Please look at the source as this is the origin of this problem, where the comments published are completaly in-accurate and misleading.

That is all

Thank yoy very much

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    So Alfredo,

You were in a Spanish military police unit that did counter-terrorist work?

Which one, and wasn't that duty simply guarding buildings with some riot control thrown in?

Please enlighten us concerning this "counter terrorism" experience.
    I have already explained this in another enquiry. Maybe that's what you did (or perhaps not even that) but we were actually countering ETA. Sarcastic Clever clocks.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Alfredo,

I am a civilian, no law enforcement, no military experience. I have worked with people with both experience, been friends with both, and have family that has both. Their opinions are often diametrically opposed on all sorts of subjects including martial arts. I have met a cop who thinks martial arts are crap, and a cop who loved martial arts. Who's background am I supposed to "respect"? I stick to listening to their arguments. I like the tags here for military and law enforcement because it prevents idiots from falsely claiming association with these and then turning around and mucking up the whole martial arts community. However, I will still use my own reason based on arguements presented to me. I don't need lectures on respect, etc. We are online. We are mostly anonymous and geographically separated so the posts only have value in the arguments they contain. You opened a public dojo. Anytime you put yourself out in public, the public tend to have opinions. That is just life. The style you teach does not have a good reputation here, but reputations can change. That's where you energies should be.

Thank you, I appreciate your comments.
    Our Dojo is quite exclusive, and although there is a web presence, we do not advertise, our reputation is by mouth and pupils come by recommendation.

I do not allow more than 20 students and anyone with an "attitude" is not welcome.

Thanks for your comments.

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 12:33pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alfredo, Your posts are actually getting better in my humble opinion. Not all arguments are from "authority", you are supplying verifiable info, and you are presenting firm opinions, for instance your opinion of Dr. Hatsumi. On some of your opinions you will find strong disagreement here. May I suggest starting threads somewhere else on the site about it if you want discuss it and stay focused on your school and what it offers in this thread. Also, I am curious about ninja theory and training practices, please share if you are inclined. There are forums that range from complete chaos to highly moderated so there can be serious discussion here.

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 12:34pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So is there or is there not a Tengu Dojo in Cheshire?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 12:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alfredo, Your posts are actually getting better in my humble opinion. Not all arguments are from "authority", you are supplying verifiable info, and you are presenting firm opinions, for instance your opinion of Dr. Hatsumi. On some of your opinions you will find strong disagreement here. May I suggest starting threads somewhere else on the site about it if you want discuss it and stay focused on your school and what it offers in this thread. Also, I am curious about ninja theory and training practices, please share if you are inclined. There are forums that range from complete chaos to highly moderated so there can be serious discussion here.

I apreciate your comment, Thank you very much

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    There are Tengu Dojos even in South America. The description of tengu Dojo in the original comment are in fact misleading and in-correct, Hence the complain.

Thank you

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

You are welcome to contact me directly on tengudojo@hotmail.com within regards of any theory of practise within our system

Thank you again

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 1:00pm

Style: BJJ,MT,RBSD (on hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    The MySpace page I linked to has it's location as Cheshire.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Alfredo, if you want to be taken seriously it would also help if you read the guidelines for the rating system and stopped giving yourself 10's in all categories.
    <insert witty comment>

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 2:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rw4th View Post
    Write a book, sell your notes, whatever it's all fine. Tell people what you are selling them is official Densho and it's fraud.

Prove it.

A letter of appreciation for running a seminar is not "acclaim", it's standard practice and a metric ton of instructors on the face of the planet have them. People might of been enamored by him and the idea of ninjas in the 80's but if anything these days the Bujinkan and Hatsumi are ridiculed.

You have been asked some serious questions about your credentials and you keep dancing around the issue and posting more hollow rhetoric.

Pitty
    I tell what. u are ridicoulous, again, blah blah blah, no facts. What is your problem? Get lost or come tell us face to face , Simple little boy

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 3:15pm

Style: BJJ,MT,RBSD (on hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfredoCastan View Post
    I tell what. u are ridicoulous, again, blah blah blah, no facts. What is your problem? Get lost or come tell us face to face , Simple little boy
    Yes, of course.

The type of government organizations you mention tend to have all sorts of folks who train in all sorts of martial arts and sometimes host seminars with all sorts of instructors. The instructors in turn often get cool appreciation certificates that they can frame and put on their wall. That's the extent of it. To claim that any instructor or style is "acclaimed" by some kind of high speed snake eater outfit requires more then one or more certificates of appreciation as proof. He may be "acclaimed" by some individuals who were part of these organizations, but that's about it and really doesn't mean all much.

You make claims, the burden is on you to prove them.

Oh and by the way the internet challenges and ad-hominens do nothing to increase your credibility as an individual. Also, please read the rating guidelines and try giving yourself reasonable ratings.
    Last edited by rw4th; 2/19/2009 3:36pm at .
    <insert witty comment>

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 5:08pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, alfredo, you type so much but say so little.

Why won't you work honestly to resolve the particular identity of the dojo reviewed?

There IS a tengu dojo listed in the phone in Crewe.

Are you insisting that is

a. a branch of your style
    b. A coincidence - another school with the same name
    c. An error in the phone listing
    d. A breakaway from your school

Can you succinctly answer this question without prevarication?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/20/2009 4:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alfredo, Ignore all of the comments you dont have to explain yourself to ANYONE on here. Do any of you guys on here actually work if so let me judge you on how well you do your work etc...
    they are just being judgemetal and brave but when it comes to battle then run away like a pig. GROW up

Just to clarify THERE is no TENGU DOJO in nantwich or crewe, no 14 year old blackbelts and CERTAINLY no baby voting thing. Some silly guy has started this and he needs to stop these stupid posts.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/20/2009 4:46pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    another thing what has it got to do with ANY of you especially JOHNNY CACHE if there was another dojo with the same name SO WHAT
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast