2/17/2009 9:13pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I don't know if I can tell you where here is

My mom doesn't like it if I have strange ninja over

Which UK booj schools are yours?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    2/17/2009 9:49pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems to me the OP and AlfredoCastan need to figure out what school is actually being reviewed here. Then the OP can change the title or notate the review if the name is incorrect or if it is a splinter group.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/17/2009 11:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfredoCastan View Post
    We do not only do "sparring" as you call it, we do KUMITE and RANDORI.
    Japanese for "fight" and "free roll", i.e., sparring.

Many of my students have are now police, Close Protection Officers, Military and security operatives. They use their Martial Arts FOR REAL. Why don't you come down and ask them if they can "spar" with you and find out yourself what they can do?
    No, no they do not. They use their police and military training. They do not use the training demonstrated in your YouTube vids. There are MANY law enforcement and military posters on this website...you can recognize them by the "Law Enforcement" and "Military" tags that they have earned and proven.

You, on the other hand, have made lofty claims with absolutely nothing to back them...and that insults the men and women who actually put their lives o the line day in and day out.

Some of your claims....

I myself have rank in karate and Taijutsu, 4th and 11th Dan respectively.
    From who? Scan and post your rank credentials for verification. If you have them this is a very simple process. If you don't have them, then please, by all means, continue with your current rehashed and replayed straw-man arguments of petulance and avoidance that we have seen here over and over again over the years.

I trained since I was 9 years old (35 years) I am also a Police Self Defence Instructor (among others things) - I think I can punch.
    So, you are 44 years old, meaning you were born in 1964; this fact will surface again later.

A "Police Self Defense Instructor"? Very good. What State? What Town/City? or What County? What Department? Who can one of the Staff members here call to verify your employment in this capacity?

I have trained pupils who are now running their own clubs and are champions, such as Jason Curtis. I think they can spar and punch too
    Great, good for you. Champions of what? What organizations, promotions, affiliations, etc, awarded or recognize these persons as "Champions"?

I was myself a Champion as far as 1980, (you prob was not even born). Before I Joined the army as a counterterrorism Military Police.
    Here is where the birth-date comes back in. You were a "Champion" of what at 16 years old?

The military guys here can chime in regarding confirmation of your "Army Counterterrorism Military Police" claim and what is needed to verify this apparent load of crap...if you prove me wrong I will be the first to apologize.

If you dont think we can "spar" Please come down and do some with us , We will love it. oh forgot telling you we do not use gloves or pads eather. So you better be tough.
    If you are located within reasonable driving distance of Central Florida I would be happy to come and train with you.

Internet threats are ridiculous and I have put my money where my mouth is on these things on a few investigations on this site.

The puffing and faux animosity is asinine. Training is training and if you train the way you say then great; so do I and I love to experience new methods and work out with new guys because I like to learn.

As you can understand Im truly offended. As I see it your comments are derrogatory, untruth and defamatory,

Please retract theses comments immmediatly and come to see us ASAP, as well as a public apology for your mistake and defamation of our Dojo .
    Please read the opening paragraph here...

RATING AND YOU - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING YOUR REVIEW - No BS Martial Arts

I'm not going to go in to your lack of understanding as to the viability of a cause of action for "defamation". I will let your attorney correct you in this regard.

We hope we can solve this misunderstanding in an amicable and civilised manner
    If you do not we are willing to obtain advice from our solicitor in order to proceed difamatory charges against you as well as coming to you, to show you and prove you wrong.

Please contact us asap
    You are the one who has made the claims so you are the one who has the ability to quickly provide proof and quash any doubts.

Otherwise, we are left with your lofty unsubstantiated claims, hollow interweb challenges, and ridiculous yet typically awful ninjitsu videos.

Ball is in your court; how you play it out will determine whether or not your viewed as a crazy ninjer or a knowledgeable instructor.

Oh yeah and.....I'm Male/35 years Old/and live in Orlando, Florida.
    Last edited by GoldenJonas; 2/17/2009 11:11pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2009 1:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. When you come to see us then you may have something to say. Since only those who train in a regular basis can realy have any credible say I can't care less of what people who havent visited us rate us with

2. "another school using "your" name", I do not know about this, it is possible as there was an splinter Dojo from us. what I know is that the description given DOES NOT match our school at all. Again, best thing is to come down to the REAL school and see for yourselves before any comments are made.

3. "We don't have to censor comments about the poor dojo " By this you are implying our Dojo Is in Fact A "poor" Dojo, Firstly what "educated" opinion or evidence is there to come to this conclusion, what is the sound level of "knowledge" from you and/or the person who has comment. secondly, As this is misleading it is in fact defamatory to a genuine club who has been operating since 1986.
    You may not have to censor but you can't allow bulshit eather. Or is this a Biased website?

4. "That's not our problem" Since this is in your website, then it's your problem, you have the responsibility for everything that appears in your website.

We have a complaint against the comments posted here within regards of our Dojo, the descriptions made here are completly opposite and erroneus to what our Dojo is. Now if you are not willing to show the truth then your site cannot be trusted.

In order to stablish the truth you (or anyone dissing us)must visit us and join the training including sparring and randori armed and un-armed, ( and yes we have happend to study brazilian Ju-jitsu and Krav maga, what do you take us for?) after this you will have a very clear "knowledge " and "feeling" of our level and what we are about.

If you or anyone else are not willing to check and stablish THE TRUTH of what it has been written here, please remove it as it's obviously misleading.

If the case is any one has a personal problem with me, then it can also be sorted by visiting me personaly, rather than hiding behind a screen. Other wise do not insult me, my students or my Dojo.

In resume:
    Check the information and complains BEFORE start laying onto people.

You are dealing with Martial Artist here, some have been doing this for many many years, probably many more years that you have been in this planet. Many of these Martial Artist are or have been involved in Security, Military or Gorvernmet work, protecting YOUR rights so you or people here can act like assholes. you should be more Cautious. There is a major problem with respect here.

Martial Arts is about Respect, Discipline, and self development.
    I can see nothing of these here.

It seems there is a lot of "unchecked" "un-educated" and undermining stuff tick for tack, and things are not being run professionaly. You have a serious complain in your hands, that if you choose to ignored or continue "taking mick "will only get bigger and bigger and bigger until We get satisfaction and see right done, this can be your worse nightmere, please see to it and take the steps necessary to resolve it.

You or whoever is creating this problem for us cannot hide and remain anonymous for ever, funny but face to face things can appear a lot different

This is not a personal vendetta against you, but it sures feels like it is against myself and my group.

So for the last time, please take steps to sort the un-accurate and misleading information given about our Dojo in your website.

Dont say we have not tryed to solve it in an amicable manner.

Failing to do so, we will commence proceedings against you with the intend to close down your site, including demand for demages and lost of revenew due to defamation.

This is not a personal challenge, is the only way you leave us if you do not co-operate and solve it.

Thank you.
    Alfredo Castan 11th Dan Shihan

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/18/2009 1:40am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have answered nothing. Thanks for wasting our time. The attorneys for Bullshido.net will wait to hear from your "attorney" and will respond accordingly...or, you can stop blowing smoke and provide support for your questionable credentials.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2009 2:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What ever m8, get it right ok?

Borned '62, I'm 46 years of age
    Trained since age 9
    First championship won '80
    Ranked by Dr Massaki Hatsumi 11th Dan
    Ranked Instructor FEK Antonio Oliva 84
    Ranked 4th Dan TABKO '90
    Police Instructor SIS specialy developed for the Spanish Police
    MIlitary police counter-terrorism section. 1981-85 and yes I have been in real battle too defending YOUR rights and FREEDOM

Now what difference does it make, they posted something wrong here, it needs to be amended, what's the problem? You have your life and I have mine, keep training and develop, simple.

Do not try make your game look better by downing another man.

Posted On:
    2/18/2009 2:18am

Style: BJJ,MT,RBSD (on hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I worked some google-fu and found two references to the "Bujinkan Tengu Dojo", one on My Space and one on Facebook and both link back to the YouTube video so this must be the place.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8672758735

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=206575325

About the kiddie black belts and the request to vote for the instructor's kid in some contest. When it comes to the voting many small groups are tight knit and the members are friends so it's not so outrageous a request. As for the black belts I do not think even the Booj gives kids that young full Dan ranks so there might of been a misunderstanding there.

Now I think the basic misunderstanding by Alfredo here is that since he thinks highly of his own school and training and of the Bujinkan as a system, that the ratings given cannot be for his school. Well Alfredo, many of use here spent quite a few years in the Bujinkan cult and after viewing your video I can assure you that those ratings are mostly deserved. I will grant you though that as far as Bujinkan schools go you guys are a cut above the rest by at least having some kind of physical fitness training in your curriculum but in the end you still seem to instruct and train using the same faulty compliant approach as all other schools.

Oh, and please the drop the "I was a soldier so you have to respect me" bullshit. Plenty of us here have served in our respective nation's armed forces and it doesn't serve as a valid argument or pass muster as a validation of anything.

Edited to add some more info. Here's a link to a MAP thread where Alfredo is discussed and even the ninjas on MAP find him a little nutty

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...=84829&page=26

There's also a link to this entertaining video there:

YouTube - NINJITSU ''ANGLIA KSNS''

It also seems Alfredo is responsible for Bujinkan United (http://www.bujinkanunited.com/)

One Creed, One Banner, One Supreme Master, Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi
    Here's their FAQ: http://www.bujinkanunited.com/F.A.Q.htm, sounds like wants his own ninja cult.

I also found references to shady business practices like trying to sell his notes online as official "Densho" to make a buck.
    Last edited by rw4th; 2/18/2009 2:57am at .
    <insert witty comment>

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/18/2009 9:41am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you rw4th. The plot thickens.

Posted On:
    2/18/2009 11:20am

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alfredo,

I am a civilian, no law enforcement, no military experience. I have worked with people with both experience, been friends with both, and have family that has both. Their opinions are often diametrically opposed on all sorts of subjects including martial arts. I have met a cop who thinks martial arts are crap, and a cop who loved martial arts. Who's background am I supposed to "respect"? I stick to listening to their arguments. I like the tags here for military and law enforcement because it prevents idiots from falsely claiming association with these and then turning around and mucking up the whole martial arts community. However, I will still use my own reason based on arguements presented to me. I don't need lectures on respect, etc. We are online. We are mostly anonymous and geographically separated so the posts only have value in the arguments they contain. You opened a public dojo. Anytime you put yourself out in public, the public tend to have opinions. That is just life. The style you teach does not have a good reputation here, but reputations can change. That's where you energies should be.

Posted On:
    2/19/2009 12:58am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Alfredo,

You were in a Spanish military police unit that did counter-terrorist work?

Which one, and wasn't that duty simply guarding buildings with some riot control thrown in?

Please enlighten us concerning this "counter terrorism" experience.
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast