6/03/2008 1:15pm

Style: Koryu Budo, Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tito Ortiz interview on Stern

Posted on Five ounces of Pain. Highlights:

-Not ruling out moving to Elite XC on CBS

-Claims he made over 200k on last fight

-Machida 'Ran' from him on the last fight and it was set up to make him look bad.

-Is looking into scientology

Yeah...:sad3:

*Edit: I before E except after C

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 1:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder how much they would pay him in Elite XC. He should go to DREAM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 1:23pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why not join Scientology? He already has a beard.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 2:09pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark
    Why not join Scientology? He already has a beard.
    And he already looks like a tard. He's going to prove he's a tard if he joins.

Anyways:

1. He got to let the **** go. Srly, he left the UFC, he left Dana, so what the **** is his deal mentioning him again and again? He comes off as a sore loser.

2. Even if Lyoto did indeed run away from him (which he did not), he could have done better if he have had been a better striker. After all these years of fighting experience, he should have known better.

3. That the UFC set his fight to make him look bad? No, his inability to finish the fight with a win is what makes him look bad. And no, he didn't look that bad, he simply didn't look as good as Lyoto. Period. He's really been a sore loser.

I like Tito, but for ****' sake, goddamit, I wish he knew when to shut up and stop making an ass of himself.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 2:16pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy is a retard. I just cant believe the crap that comes out of his mouth. Lyoto made him look bad because it was a set up? Wasnt Tito favoured to win in vegas? Its not like they set him in some PRIDE match with somone 80 pounds heavier then him just to make him look bad.

The guy is a losser. He should learn to take it on the chin...

Like his old lady does.

OHHHHHHHHHSNAPP!

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 2:17pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He made $210,000 according to the mma weekly.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...=6358&zoneid=1

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 2:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess that's what's called 'losing with $tyle'
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 3:07pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the MMA world should just band together to blacklist Tito Ortiz from doing or saying anything, ever again. Between his constant badmouthing of his opponents, lackluster fighting record, and newfound discovery of Scientology, I think we all can agree Tito Ortiz is a mistake mixed martial arts should just leave behind.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 3:14pm

Style: BJJ - SBGi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm so tired of hearing Tito....

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 3:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Next time Tito wants to crack ghey jokes at Dana's expense, he needs to remember he was the one who wore this at TUF, not Dana.

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast