Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 6:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kuk Sool Won

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Martial Art Fitness Academy

Teaching Kuk Sool Won™ traditional Korean martial arts, Martial Art Fitness Academy offers age-specific classes for children and adults. Led by Joe Dumais, a 2nd degree black belt in Kuk Sool Won™, the experienced instructors at Martial Art Fitness Academy work hard to make each class informative, physically challenging and fun. Students are encouraged to push themselves, but allowed to work within their limitations. MAFA is open Monday through Saturday, with morning and evening classes, each led by a black belt instructor.

Emphasizing self-discipline, respect, and education first, Kuk Sool is not a sport or martial arts style. Nor is it just another asian self defense method. Kuk Sool Won™ is a comprehensive martial arts system that is dedicated to the cultivation of mental and physical strength and well-being, and to the preservation of traditional Korean martial arts. For self-defense, Kuk Sool is unsurpassed. It includes aspects of all traditional Asian fighting methods in its curriculum: Striking and kicking, throwing and grappling, joint-locking and arresting techniques, pressure point striking and manipulation, techniques based on the movements of certain "martial" animals (such as the tiger, crane, preying mantis, etc.), falling techniques and martial arts gymnastics, body protection and internal development, traditional Korean forms, traditional Korean weapons, and much more. Containing 3608 techniques, Kuk Sool Won™ appeals to the beginner and the advanced practitioner alike, and has been described as a "graduate level" martial arts program.

Martial Art Fitness Academy is located at 4819 Highway 6 South at Dulles, between Velocity and Autozone, serving students in Missouri City, Sugar Land, Houston and Stafford Texas. For class schedules, directions, videos and much more information, be sure to visit the website or call 281-409-5425 and schedule a class today. Your first 2 introductory classes are completely free and great way for you to see for yourself what sets Martial Art Fitness Academy apart.
    Attached Images  

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 6:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pardon me, do you actually work at this school? Your review reads like marketing
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 6:58pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even so the ratings look fair an accurate. My compliments.

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 7:28pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We don't mind the marketing here in this section as long as it's accurate and well written.

Gold Summit Martial Arts Institute

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 8:00pm

Style: Ba Zheng Dao Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With a kick that powerful, do you really need the other 3,607 techniques?

Authentic Kung Fu in Buffalo, NY

http://www.buffalokungfu.com

http://www.laoshierinmarkle.com

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 8:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Erm a 7 and 8 for grappling and striking instruction? I didn't see anything that'd justify those ratings.