Sponsored Links Spacer Image

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/29/2008 12:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

TUF season 7, Episode 9: We all lose. except amir.

Alright, since phrost is dragging his ass making this, i figure i'll do it.

This is basically follow me, as i go through the episode

First off, Dante, do you have a crush on us? Why do you keep winking...and your voice, bro, are you in the mob or something? Oh well, i'm sure you can fight at least...who cares if your other two blew, you've got sick jits, apparently.

Jesse, die. Seriously, have you lost all three of your brain cells? WHy the **** would you piss yourself, on purpose? YOur as dumb as a bag of rocks, and i doubt your fighitng ability.

Fight one: Wow, Dante, you keep touting your knowledge of submissions...ok, you can know all the fucking submissions in the world, but it doesn't matter if you odn't know the basics. LIek the old school sweep, from half-guard. Or taking his back, from half guard, or controlling him...from full guard. You did none of this. What did you do? Huh? You laid on your back like one of my exgirlfriends and did nothing but annoy the **** out of me. Its two thousand fucking eight, your not going to get the triangle by pushing the arm out anymore. Not at this stage of the game.

Jesse, who taught you to ground and pound? YOU FUCKING SUCK.

I fast forwarded through this fight, and saw it was Jesse gets takedown, dante holds him in guard. It should be a double loss.

But seriously, jesse, why the **** would you piss yourself? On purpose. What the ****.

Dante, tell Tony Soprano i said hi, when you take your useless ass back to new jersey. You beat someone to get in here...i'd hate to see how bad they are...

ON THE OTHER HAND

Matt Brown Vs Amir...awesome to the max. Amir has a jesus-chin, or some ****.

That fight fucking rocked. I think they should kick jesse out and give his place to matt brown. That was a good fight.

next week ,there is man drama between jesse and jeremy may.

I say jeremy, by having a positive IQ score...

Recap:

Jesse sucks, dante sucks.

Amir/matt brown rocks.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    5/29/2008 12:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, asshole. Not everyone is in the same timezone. Don't put spoilers in the thread title.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    5/29/2008 12:30am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The old school sweep is hard to work in MMA. You get punched in the face A LOT trying to pull it off.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/29/2008 12:31am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    Hey, asshole. Not everyone is in the same timezone. Don't put spoilers in the thread title.

Dude, i'm sorry, i didn't even think about that...

Well, i expect this to be deleted when phrost gets around to making his thread, but yeah, i'm way sorry, man.

if it doesn't get deleted, can a mod please change the title?

I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    I agree with moosey

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/29/2008 12:32am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    The old school sweep is hard to work in MMA. You get punched in the face A LOT trying to pull it off.
    he was getting punched in the face, A LOT, anyway.

lol

I agree with moosey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2008 12:44am

Style: 777

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought jesse was effective striking inside the guard, did you see dante's face afterward.

Dante did get owned but it really sucked for him that Jesse's coaches were recently his coaches and were calling out all his sub attempts. They were not just calling out things from basic knowledge they were calling out specific set ups that were part of his game.

Amir and Brown was awesome. Props to Brown for a great fight, it must have killed him to come out swinging so hard in the second round after that rib shot. He also didn't qualify his loss at all which always gains respect from me. Amir is a beast and he is exactly like he is in real life on tv.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/29/2008 12:48am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danielson
    I thought jesse was effective striking inside the guard, did you see dante's face afterward.

Dante did get owned but it really sucked for him that Jesse's coaches were recently his coaches and were calling out all his sub attempts. They were not just calling out things from basic knowledge they were calling out specific set ups that were part of his game.
    Ok, i'm sorry, those little pissy elbows aren't going to stop a goddamn fight.

Yes, i saw his face afterwards...i just thought he was ugly...

and, perhaps dante should have A) learn how to control his opponent before throwing wild submissions or B) Maybe kept some tricks up his sleeve?

its a tournament, he must have known eventually he'd be facing his "team mates"

I agree with moosey

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/29/2008 9:55am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    Fight one: Wow, Dante, you keep touting your knowledge of submissions...ok, you can know all the fucking submissions in the world, but it doesn't matter if you odn't know the basics. LIek the old school sweep, from half-guard. Or taking his back, from half guard, or controlling him...from full guard. You did none of this. What did you do? Huh? You laid on your back like one of my exgirlfriends and did nothing but annoy the **** out of me. Its two thousand fucking eight, your not going to get the triangle by pushing the arm out anymore. Not at this stage of the game.
    You don't know a goddamn thing and need to stop posting you fucking bag of underaged useless ****.

First, you lack the experience to make informative points or even understand what's going on. Second, you lack the mental capacity to reason your way through things you lack experience in. In short, shut up.

Jesse, who taught you to ground and pound? YOU FUCKING SUCK.
    You don't know what it is you're watching. Jesse landed a lot of very powerful punches against an opponent doing their best to stall. It's hard to do much of anything when your opponent is content to stall it out, but you wouldn't know that because you don't know what it is you're talking about.

Recap:

Jesse sucks, dante sucks.

Amir/matt brown rocks.
    Recap:
    Jesse has solid takedowns and decent gnp, and working subs in mma is infinitely harder if you're a guard player

Amir has a great chin and showed flashes of brilliance standing. Matt has the hands everyone said he did and is tough as hell (I thought the fight would end on that early knee).

3moose doesn't know a goddamn thing.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/29/2008 9:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and, perhaps dante should have A) learn how to control his opponent before throwing wild submissions or B) Maybe kept some tricks up his sleeve?
    A) How much no gi rolling have you done
    A') How much mma sparring have you done
    A") How much have you been punched in the face while working anything from the guard

B) Like what, armbars? You're retarded.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2008 10:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ditto everything Upa just said.

Also, regarding the sub-attempts from Dante- I freely admit to drifting in and out of that fight, but I don't really recall seeing that many sub attempts. Did I miss something?

Amir is really starting to grow on me. What do you have to do to knock that guy out? Also, I loved Forrest's quote re. Amir, "Amir's just vocalizing fears that all fighters have. He's just enough of a sissy TO ACTUALLY VOCALIZE THEM..." I may not have it word for word but it was something like that. I got a kick of it. After his first two fights I don't think "Sissy" is something you can apply to him though.LOL
    Last edited by wavy tiger; 5/29/2008 10:43am at .
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast