Posted On:
    6/02/2008 12:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Cage Fest 4 Rise Above

It was Bad Ass.
    Compleat with a devastating 13 second KO by flying knee,in the 2nd to last match of the nite.It took the guy like 5min to start coming around & even after he was up he needed help to get back to the dressing rooms.
    So did anybody else get to enjoy the carnage???

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 2:27am

Style: ancient arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have a link to the video?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 11:34am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here you go...YouTube - Don Bailey KO's Bryan Loudin in 13 Seconds Makes my head hurt.

I got a chance to meet Bryan Sparkplug Loudin, two nights before the fights at ancient art.
    He was there with his buds & said he normally fights at 155 lbs but was offered a title shot at 170 lbs & jumped at the chance. He went on to say that he was an independent with no dojo & no coach.

Can you see where this is going?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 7:40pm

Style: ancient arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrage
    Here you go...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hviy7yWhtXI Makes my head hurt.

I got a chance to meet Bryan Sparkplug Loudin, two nights before the fights at ancient art.
    He was there with his buds & said he normally fights at 155 lbs but was offered a title shot at 170 lbs & jumped at the chance. He went on to say that he was an independent with no dojo & no coach.

Can you see where this is going?
    Yeah, thanks for the link.

Posted On:
    1/14/2010 5:13am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

bryan loudin

hey you guys dont happen to know of any other fight videos with bryan in it? i actually was best friends with him in high school and used to play football and wrestle with him. i have just recently found out that he has been doing MMA and i have been reading about him and trying to find videos of him and it is very unfortunate that this is the only one i have been able to find. im actually surprised it was only 13 sec but a knee to the face will do that to anyone... when he wrestled in high school he seldomly lost and was hard to match when it came to energy and his balls to the wall attitude which made him a champion wrestler and an all district linebacker in high school even at 5'5 this being the reason he has gotten the name spark plug. i find it kinda funny that he has became a cage fighter because even though he is an intense individual i was always the one fighting everyone and i think that i have seen him fight like twice in my whole life. rest assured though that if you like they guy if in some way i can get him back to va beach i have enough money to get him proper training and he will give you man more fights to enjoy in the years to come. well either way if any more videos are available i would greatly appreciate being directed to them ..