Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 10:12am

Style: TKD & JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake

All this didn't need to be said. You could have discussed the same problems with out whining about Errant like a crybaby. All this started when you wouldn't provide sources.

Someone needs to refocus the issue for you since you seem to leave out so many things

230 posts later???? Yes, it was true. When you got tired, you finally provided sources. Like I said after the fact. My statement still stands.

I am sorry I have a life and don't always responfd fast enough for you. You can penalize my wages for being too slow. But once again your "230" Posts later comment is way off.

My first post on this topic was #33 on June 4, and you challenged me to do reading on June 9 at post #151 (5 days and 118 posts later...). Yep, it took me another 4 days and in that time 80 posts or so passed so that I could pull the cited books of my shelf including the one cited by others to supposedly support their position, review them, prepare them and prepare the reply posts citing volume and page.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 10:25am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know there is only one person with more posts, in this thread than you.

I am sorry I have a life and don't always responfd fast enough for you. You can penalize my wages for being too slow. But once again your "230" Posts later comment is way off.

See what I mean. You make backhanded insults yourself. You just don't use the vulgar language, it is still an insult.

See how easy you want to argue.

If you want to we can debate the first time you felt it necessary to listen to me at 151. Oh and 151 was the post were I said find all the books errant cited, and read them all.

Or we can engage in another semantic battle on proof vs sources.

Here let me put it nicer. Discuss the books and post your evidence. Don't mention Errant and we can all enjoy your other side to the debate.

That is all I'm asking.
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031