Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2008 5:02pm

Style: San shou

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wierd ninja guy goes nuts, a true story

Hey I'm new hear and to kick off my membership I thought I'd post this note. Some otaku ninja fanatic claimed hatsumi was the greatest warrior alive. Although I respect Hatsumi, I highly doubt he is the greatest warrior alive or could "pwn" any martial artist in combat. This set off a chain of flaming on the video in question.

YouTube - Ninjas Suck: Bullshido.net's Tribute to Shinobi Dorks

my account name is wolfmoonwatcher, his is MOUNTAINOUS. Read it at you're pleasure. And he also sent me this gem of a message on youtube. Enjoy dudes.

"look i have forgotten more about martial arts that you will ever learn in your lifetime. read my bio on my page and it list my former training and these instructors have there own web pages and have taught bujinkan since 1990. it must suck seeing a 6'3 250 pound fat ass do thing you never could do or live in a place way better than you who also is a bad ass snowboarder and bmx stunt rider. and yes i will be making bmx stunt vids this summer doing tailwhips everytime and 360 bunnyhops effortly. ya it sucks that i live in a world class resort town, with the best apt in the town except for million dollar condos. it sucks that i work and make good money and have 401 k and full medical and dental and retirement and tons of paid vacation. wow that sucks. it also suck i snowboard 200 days a year where my resort is the only one in usa open all summer. wow this suck and i am fat. it sucks i have so many killer things and have fun everyday in a place 1000's of people travel to and just to spend days here and i live here and have no police and we are a village and govern our own laws. god that suck. it also suck to own every martial arts weapon from japan and can use them GOOD . ya i hate my life. i wish i didnt get to live the coolest life ever. man you are right it suck to live the dream. go to my page and check my new snow vids. god it sucks to have 2 new skateparks one block from my house all summer long. god that sucks. god it suck and i am fat but i am baddest ass in my town. now you feel ignorant and you are jealous of a fat man in USA. you are sorry and send me a vid of your best martial arts and my fat ass will make a vid that kicks your ass. keep training and one day you may be yellow belt you sorry sap"

- Mountainous (aka elite ninja master)

Seriously, why do they let these people outside.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 5/28/2008 5:10pm at . Reason: Fixed the Youtube Tag.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    5/28/2008 5:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wrong forum. Go to Newbietown and introduce yourself, then lurk around some.

Ah, youtube comments, worst of the internet! I find it funny that he admits to being fat, but lies about everything else.
    Last edited by Kentucky Fried Chokin; 5/28/2008 5:05pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2008 5:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I concur, thanks for the newbietown tip

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2008 6:19pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That guys sounds legit. You better not give him your real name and an inhaler or else he might mosey on down to your place and challenge you.... to a game of Tony Hawk!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2008 6:24pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't Mountainous get his "black belt" from Choson Ninja?

YouTube - 24-THANK YOU MASTER PARK

That's about as legit a black belt as you can get (/sarcasm)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2008 6:25pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't the term weird ninja guy a little redundant? Most of them have, at best, a tenuous grasp on reality.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2008 6:37pm

Style: Krav Maga/ Judo noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to know Do i have to get a special stamp added to my hunting license to hunt ninjas? also is there a bag limit? and when are they in season? I ask because i would think they would be an endangered species but you know lemmings aren't so one never knows.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2008 6:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my take on this: Ninjas are cool......ninja larpers are weird. Consider this gentlemen, from my understanding shinobi carry out assassinations and espionage. That gains kudos from me, I don't care. However feudal japan has long past, so the guys who play dressup in shozoku in this day and age are the wierdos, not the ninjas. And to be frank, the whole ninja mentality of secrecy and deception is kinda lost, when you pay a $100/month (I'm not sure what he bunjinkan charges) membership fee to learn tai jutsu at a school open to the public.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/28/2008 7:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This guy is going to meet shadowdragonsfight and create nevarikan...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Posted On:
    5/28/2008 9:32pm

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Convergent de-evolution?
Page 1 of 31 1 234511 ... LastLast