8/27/2008 4:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

WRESTLING, MO-FO, WRESTLING!

WRESTLING, MUTHERFUCKER, WRESTLING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eZsqbF95R4

I'm the Juggernaut in the purple singlet.

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 5:38pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like you were a lot stronger than that guy, and you knew it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 6:05pm

Style: Wrestling, bjj, judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you have just made me want to cry, that was awful
    wrestle someone half decent like that and you'll get killed, get yourself a stance and keep it, don't stand up so straight in neutral... speaking of stand ups, yours was disgusting, and shots ever heard of them? they work much better than throws most of the time

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 8:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was indeed awful. If that kid had any kind of shot (or a clue) he would have taken you down at will.

Still, a win's a win.
    Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your signatures.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 8:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like you were a lot stronger than that guy, and you knew it.
    Hell yes! Just wait until I post my video montage where I face fat kids who are a foot shorter than me and look like they're twelve.

you have just made me want to cry, that was awful
    wrestle someone half decent like that and you'll get killed, get yourself a stance and keep it, don't stand up so straight in neutral... speaking of stand ups, yours was disgusting, and shots ever heard of them? they work much better than throws most of the time.
    He was snapping the head, so I bodylocked. But yeah, I was pretty much just a two-trick pony at that point in time. I either won with a cement job or a bodylock. After sucking my entire freshman year I picked up those two moves and started wrecking everyone's **** in JV.

The funny thing is that I'm going up to 215 this year, where I'm practically guaranteed a varsity spot. In that match I was 189, and half the guys I wrestled with I could muscle because I was a natural at that weight and they were too small. After an entire Summer of wrestling the big boys, however, I've come to the conclusion that I have to stop wrestling like the mummy.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 8:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (or a clue)
    A lot of wrestlers that are from the same team that that kid was from are bull rushers. Fat kids who look like they would be plodding charge right into you when the match starts, trying to accomphlish God-knows-what. That kid I wrestled was a little more subtle, with his excessive head snapping and all.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 8:57pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see what is up with you people, he legitimately gave up the underhooks.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2008 10:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment
    After an entire Summer of wrestling the big boys, however, I've come to the conclusion that I have to stop wrestling like the mummy.
    Hell yes, step one
    GET A STANCE
    but good for you for wrestling over the summer, you can learn a hell of a lot and get a leg up on everyone else doing that, honestly though unless you have improved a hell of a lot, you ain't ready for varsity, at least not around here you wouldn't be

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2008 8:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hell yes, step one
    GET A STANCE
    The oversized 215 pounders I've been wrestling have already knocked that into my head. I used to use the straight-up stance as a setup for the cement roll, and it worked against the caliber of kids that I was facing. However, after over a season's worth of off-season wrestling with guys who were bigger than me and were varsity/state level, I've realized two things: 1. I can't diesel these guys like I could the lighter weights, and 2. It's generally best not to let them get a leg.

honestly though unless you have improved a hell of a lot, you ain't ready for varsity, at least not around here you wouldn't be
    I got a late start in the sport compared to a lot of other guys, but I think I have the potential to do well. That match I had there, which I admit was sloppy, was the toughest one of the year; I was used to quick pins, and that hurt me in the long run. I wrestle smarter and with more finesse now that I've had the opportunity to wrestle some of the better 215ers in the area. I believe a combination of conditioning and improved shooting ability, mixed in with the bread-and-butter moves that I already have, will lead to success.

I'm from New Jersey, which I assume is a good wrestling state being that Bill Duff is from here. By any chance, are you a farm boy?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2008 1:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe a combination of conditioning and improved shooting ability, mixed in with the bread-and-butter moves that I already have, will lead to success.
    if the bread and butter is some of the same stuff you were relying on in that video. better to forget you ever learned it until you're down by 5 points with 15 seconds left, if you aren't either much stronger or much better than the other guy it just doesn't work

I'm from New Jersey, which I assume is a good wrestling state being that Bill Duff is from here. By any chance, are you a farm boy?
    NJ is one of the better ones
    and yea those corn-fed midwestern boys you hear stories about in wrestling.... I'm one of them
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast