^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 4:59pm

Style: bjj/(not enough)MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

partyboy's vids

YouTube- NAGA Georgia July 2010 - Casey blue belt fight 1

^ finally got to rep the BS rash guard at a competition.. figures that I lost in the first round

---------------------------------
    Here are my vids from the latest NAGA competition here in Georgia (2008). There were around 20 people in my division (novice welterweight 160-169.9 lbs) so there were 5 matches total. I walked in at 166 so next time around I may try to cut down to 159. I also did white belt gi but my camera died and I only took 4th out of about 20 again.

1st match - I'm the shorter one in the michigan colored shorts sans facial hair. I won this one by RNC even though you can't see it.

YouTube - 2008 Georgia NAGA No-Gi (1of5)

2nd match - he got 2 points for the takedown, I finished it with the triangle choke. the brazilian guy you hear yelling near the end is my coach, Roberto Traven. and don't ask me wtf my friend was doing with the camera at the end.

YouTube - 2008 Georgia NAGA No-Gi (2of5)

3rd match - did a half-ass takedown for no points and then controlled him until I got the americana

YouTube - 2008 Georgia NAGA No-Gi (3of5)

4th match
    - pulled guard, dicked around for a long time, got 1 point for the guillotine attempt, won by points, 1-0.

YouTube - 2008 Georgia NAGA No-Gi (4of5)

5th match for 1st place - basically just another guard game that I won on points. this guy beat me in gi 0-0 but got an advantage at the very end of the match because of a ref call, crappy. the other brazilian voice you hear on this is Roan Carneiro (yeah, the ufc fighter).

YouTube - 2008 Georgia NAGA No-Gi (5of5) - Championship

comments! tear my game to shreds, whatever advice you may want give. especially on all my awesome takedowns. (wtf, what takedowns?)

*also, save your mushy comments, I know I'm beautiful
    Last edited by partyboy; 7/27/2010 11:37pm at .
    In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 5:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice job, Casey.

^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 5:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    god, you all know my name now
    In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 5:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I would have never guessed you're a twentysomething white male.

^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 5:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    funny how the internet works

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 11:01pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm... I believe I met you. I wish I could see the videos a little better. The one thing I want to say, as a guard guy, On your passes, watch posting your legs. I would capitalize on that by hooking under and sweeping. Posting back is okay, but out to the sides, that can be taken advantage of like a sixteen year old girl after her boyfriend leaves her. Standing can lead to the same story if you aren't careful, but in a more leglocky way. So be alert.