Page 2 of 8 First 123456 ... Last
  1. #11
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,618
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Look guy, you're welcome to contribute to the discussion but I'll be damned if you use our forum to recruit traffic to your site.

    By the way, change your favicon to something other than the default Joomla/Mambo one. It looks really amateurish.

    If you want to discuss options for shared content distribution, please contact me. Otherwise, we have advertising packages if you wish to promote your website.

    layin down the mutha fuckin law.


    all you need to do now is quote a few biblical passages...

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  2. #12
    Deadmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,014
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of Laimon... Here's what Wikipedia (LOL) has to say about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia (lol)
    Laimon founded the CobraKai Jiu Jitsu Academy in Las Vegas, Nevada. Coaches are literally a dime a dozen in mixed martial arts, but one stands quietly among the handful of elite teachers in the sport: Brazilian jiu-jitsu guru Marc Laimon.


    Laimon has proven himself to be one of the more intelligent coaches in the sport of MMA. Laimonís been in the sport for more than 12 years, when he went to his first jiu-jitsu class at the Gracie Academy. His desire to fight got Laimon interested in learning more about the discipline Ö the rest is history.
    Impartial reporting at it's best.

  3. #13
    elipson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    3,478
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    all you need to do now is quote a few biblical passages...

    ... and god spoke to Abraham and said "though shalt not spam thy site upon the forums of my followers, or though shalt be forced to take the life of thy oldest son, for real this time though".

    And Abraham spoke "I'm sorry, can you speak a little closer to the mic? We seem to be getting a little feedback. Jimmy, wiggle the wire a bit, see if that clears it up. No Jimmy not that wire, now the lights are off. What does it take to find good staff these days?"
    Thus it is written.

  4. #14
    Zapruder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,356
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    Marc Laimon is a douchebag. Serra put it best when said Laimon is like a professional swimmer that has never been in a pool.
    What bout Cus D'Amato? Is he a swimmer that never swam? I like Serra but that is just asinine.

  5. #15
    PointyShinyBurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,220
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapruder
    What bout Cus D'Amato? Is he a swimmer that never swam? I like Serra but that is just asinine.
    I can't remember Cus D'Amato ever explaining how Joe Frazier couldn't box for **** and Jack Dempsey was an overhyped dick who only did one thing right, however.
    Last edited by PointyShinyBurn; 5/26/2008 7:17pm at .

  6. #16
    Beezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    489
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't it strange for a person (Marc Laimon) to insult the people (the Gracies) that invented the type of martial art that he or she is teaching?

  7. #17
    Zapruder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,356
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn
    I can't remember Cus D'Amato ever explaining how Joe Frazier couldn't box for **** and Jack Dempsey was an overhyped dick who only did one thing right, however.
    strawman

  8. #18
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,618
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer
    Isn't it strange for a person (Marc Laimon) to insult the people (the Gracies) that invented the type of martial art that he or she is teaching?
    if by invent, you mean teach kodokan judo with a ruleset...

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  9. #19
    PointyShinyBurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,220
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapruder
    strawman
    The comment from Serra was drawn by Laimon explaining how Royce sucked and he was glad he got his arse kicked.

  10. #20
    Zapruder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,356
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn
    The comment from Serra was drawn by Laimon explaining how Royce sucked and he was glad he got his arse kicked.
    Yes, but he says having no ring experience means his opinion means nothing. Rubbish.

Page 2 of 8 First 123456 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO