Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last
  1. #1
    Phrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,137
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    TUF Season 7 Episode 8: Douchegoggles

    :waoyaJust watching it now so no commentary yet.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  3. #3
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,616
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my god.

    its in my dvr.

    **** dishes, i've got TUF to watch.

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  4. #4
    Robstafarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want CB Dalloway to lose, simply because he spoke about himself in the third person.

    More insightful commentary tomorrow, when I don't feel like ****.

  5. #5
    Beezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    489
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian
    I want CB Dalloway to lose, simply because he spoke about himself in the third person.

    More insightful commentary tomorrow, when I don't feel like ****.
    Yeah, that was pretty bad, he refered to himself in the third person 3 times in that episode. CB did submit Rampage at practice, that can't be easy. Man, Forrest destroyed that door. I like that a few days later, what was left of that door, was still up. I think I got spoiled with 2 fights a episode the last few weeks.

  6. #6
    T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,540
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    holy **** though. that dude is fucking good. he's about as complete a fighter as I've ever seen on that show.

  7. #7
    The Question's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,593
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CB Dalloway is good. CB Dalloway knows it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

  8. #8
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,616
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wanted CB to lose, only because his face pisses me off. Does anyone notice that his lip and eyebrow are on roughly the same level when he speaks?

    but **** jesus he's good...

    I can't wait to see jesse taylor get smashed, that guy proves all the neg stereotypes about fighters...(how fucking dumb can you be?)

    Tim Credeur is a closet homo, and waaaay too obsessed with Dan's hotness.

    Cale is going to die. (sorry)

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    198
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    I wanted CB to lose, only because his face pisses me off. Does anyone notice that his lip and eyebrow are on roughly the same level when he speaks?

    but **** jesus he's good...

    I can't wait to see jesse taylor get smashed, that guy proves all the neg stereotypes about fighters...(how fucking dumb can you be?)

    Tim Credeur is a closet homo, and waaaay too obsessed with Dan's hotness.

    Cale is going to die. (sorry)
    CB Dollaway looks like The Joker but yes he is awesome

    I haven't seen enough about JT to say he is dumb. Everyones blog has nothing but good things to say about him. Apparently he is the funniest man on earth

    Tim does seem really into Dan

    Cale is going to die.

  10. #10
    hapkido_keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,300
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    I wanted CB to lose, only because his face pisses me off. Does anyone notice that his lip and eyebrow are on roughly the same level when he speaks?

    but **** jesus he's good... (sorry)
    Seconded.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO