Registered Agent: LARRY SANDERS
    1717 PLEASANT VALLEY #265
    AUSTIN, TX 78741
    Registered Agent Resignation Date:
    State of Formation: TX
    File Number: 0125733400
    SOS Registration Date: January 20, 1993
    Taxpayer Number: 30116546570
    First...where the **** did you get this information from?? And is this private information?

Quote Originally Posted by ORIGINAL POSTER
    "Dr. Larry Sanders Sijo Nei Wai Chia Kung Fu Soke Sessen Jutsu Aiki Ju jutsu"

How's that for a title?

This guy seems to be master of everything, and founder of Chinese & Japanese arts. . .
    http://www.sijo.org/aboutSijo.htm

yet is a daoist lecturer & master. . .
    http://www.daoiststudies.org/scholar...ist&userid=655

AWESOME!!!

Anybody here train with him, that can give us a report?
    Even with his claimed 50 years of training, I have a hard
    time believing much of what's attributed to him is earned.
    http://www.sijo.org/aboutSijo.htm

There are a lot of video courses by him:
    http://www.sijo.org/tapes.htm

From Martial Arts of the World
    http://www.maotw.com/list/ma01.html
    Regarding:
    Sessen Jutsu Aiki Jujutsu - founded 1980 USA, Larry Sanders
    "The style is based on techniques from Daito Ryu/Aiki Budo/Aibu Jitsu Ryu.
    The founder also founded Beikoku Bushikan Karate Jutsu & Nei Wai Chia Kung Fu"

If he's legit. . .I'd like to train with him.

`~/
    Are you asking to investigate whether this guy is "Bullshido"? Or are you asking whether or not he's a worthwhile investment? Those are two ENTIRELY different questions, and only one of them belongs in this thread...
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Posted On:
    8/23/2008 10:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jeet kune do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello, this is my first time posting on this website. I am a student of Sander's Black Belt Academy. I have been a student for about 5 months now. I have studied another martial art more closely tied to tae kwon do before meeting Dr. Sanders. This was about 8 years ago and I was lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Sanders by one of his old students from back in the late 70's. We just had a "Sijo Clinic", basically seven hours of martial arts taught by his masters that have their own schools in different cities here in Texas.

Please understand that I thought the same thing, how could anyone with all those black belts stand there in front of me and tell me that he earned them all. Looking at the certificates on the wall is one thing. Studying with him and his blackbelt level students is another. What an amazing group of students to work with! Seeing his masters teaching during the clinic only served to reinforce the fact that I chose the right place to learn martial arts.

Anytime you post in a public forum like this you are bound to have people flame and slander you. It's just going to happen. I would offer that anyone who is curious about learning martial arts at Sander's Black Belt Academy to step up and enjoy a few classes. Its wise to seek the guidance of others that are knowledgable about scam artist in this field; it is wise to also come to your own conclusions. Thanks alot for letting me post my thoughts!

Moebius
    Last edited by moebius; 8/23/2008 10:25pm at .

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    8/24/2008 8:06am

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let us post, before Mr Sanders clues in and edits the BS out of his website.

Students of Mr Sanders should note that his 10th dans are in martial arts that he made up whole cloth.

Is his Phd one of those "Martial Science" ones as well?

Dr. Larry Sanders is the founder (Sijo) of Nei Wai Chia Martial Arts. He heads up the national and international organization from his home school in Austin, Texas .

Dr. Larry Sanders has over fifty years of practice in the martial arts and over forty years of teaching experience.

Dr. Sanders has trained numerous students to win local, state, national, and world martial arts titles in forms and fighting. As a close quarter battle and self-defense instructor, Dr. Sanders has taught police, special forces, British SAS, and Israeli Massad forces. He is also a certified Rape & Assault Prevention instructor, and has given lectures and workshops throughout the nation.

Dr. Sanders has written several books on the martial arts as well as videos and has spoken on radio and TV and has appeared in movies. He has been inducted into World Martial Arts Hall Of Fame on five occasions.

Martial Arts Ranks:
    Nei Wai Chia Kung Fu -10th Degree Black Belt,Title Sijo (Founder)
    Sessen Jutsu Aiki Ju Jutsu - 10th Degree Black Belt, Title Shodai/Soke (Founder)
    Beikoku Bushikan Karate Jutsu -10th Degree Black Belt, Title Shodai/Soke
    Combat Hapkido - 8th Degree Black Belt
    Judo - 6th Degree Black Belt
    Aibu Jitsu Ryu Jiu Jitsu - 5th Degree Black Belt
    Jeet Kune Do - Full Master Instructor
    Other ranks & certification in Wing Chun, Hsing-I, Bagua, Tai Chi, Mizong, Chi Kung, Arnis, and Savate.
    Wing Chun anyone:

Nei Wai Chia translates into english as “Internal External System”. It is a new system of martial arts based upon the best techniques of several different martial arts of China, Japan, Tibet, France, and the Philippines.It is the formulation of Dr. Larry Sanders and is a concept first begun at the Shanghai Ching Wu Athletic Association in 1808. It was there that the idea was hit upon to bring together martial arts masters from many styles and blend their best techniques into an art that would benefit China. Unfortunately, due to politics, war, and egos, their idea never completely came to fruition. Only 5 senior students received the full teachings.
    And Mr Sanders is a member of the The World Soke / Sokeship Council http://www.soke.org/members.htm which, if you dont know already, is a red flag of epic proportions:

Last edited by Askari; 8/24/2008 8:11am at .
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/24/2008 9:33am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by moebius
    Hello, this is my first time posting on this website. I am a student of Sander's Black Belt Academy. I have been a student for about 5 months now. I have studied another martial art more closely tied to tae kwon do before meeting Dr. Sanders. This was about 8 years ago and I was lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Sanders by one of his old students from back in the late 70's. We just had a "Sijo Clinic", basically seven hours of martial arts taught by his masters that have their own schools in different cities here in Texas.
    Time traveling is awesome .
    Please understand that I thought the same thing, how could anyone with all those black belts stand there in front of me and tell me that he earned them all. Looking at the certificates on the wall is one thing. Studying with him and his blackbelt level students is another. What an amazing group of students to work with! Seeing his masters teaching during the clinic only served to reinforce the fact that I chose the right place to learn martial arts.

Anytime you post in a public forum like this you are bound to have people flame and slander you. It's just going to happen. I would offer that anyone who is curious about learning martial arts at Sander's Black Belt Academy to step up and enjoy a few classes. Its wise to seek the guidance of others that are knowledgable about scam artist in this field; it is wise to also come to your own conclusions. Thanks alot for letting me post my thoughts!

Moebius
    Moebius , if I may ask a few questions .

How old are you ?

Have you ever taken a full contact or fighting based martial art ?

What are your goals or reasons to learn a Martial art ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    8/24/2008 11:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by moebius

Moebius
    Ask him which organization ranked him 6th dan in Judo.

This is not a question he should need to think about btw.

Posted On:
    10/19/2008 3:45am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

hope this isn't considered necro but...

i have trained under sanders and one of his studentents Dan Suchon. My first day of class Sanders told me he fought in the the nhb tournament that inspired the movie "bloodsport", although he pointed out that that the "Chineese would never have called it a Kumite." Aparentely noone told him Dux had been exposed as a fraud. While I trained under him Sanders claimed these thingS:
    !. Chineese bare knucke champion with over 200 fights under his belt.
    2."kumiter winer " (see above)
    3. able to knock people out without touching them(there's no defense to chi blasts).
    4. Rorion Gracie was so impressed by his ground fighting skills that he awareded him a bjj black belt at a clinic.
    5. He is a 6th dan in Judo. Ok, i currently train under a Machado bb in bjj ( William Vandry) , and it seriously took a good month to unlearn all the shity groundfighting i had aquired from his "judo/aki jujitsu" background.
    6. He was in the special forces during vietnam (lot's of hand 2 hand combat) * sigh*
    7. He was in the CIA after Vietnam ( EVEN MORE H2h Combat). *more sigh*
    8. He was a PKA kickiboxing champ in the 70's with a 100-5 record. THe 5 loses he said were do to disqualification with his opponents "leaving on stretchers." Note: the PKA website makes no mention of him.

Ok, All this being said ,he actually is a legite JKD instructor under Inosonto, I dont know the cause for his outlandish claims, (there was an article on Dux that said somthing to effect of people wanting to live a richer lives than they actually had). I can personally attest to ZERO aliveness during traing and ZERO sparing (way to deadly to simulate).
    Great, now i feel depressed about the last two years of my life, thanks Bullshido!

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/19/2008 4:21am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't happen to have any other friends or documentation to attest to all or any of the claims one through eight ?

Quote Originally Posted by centexJKD
    i have trained under sanders and one of his studentents Dan Suchon. My first day of class Sanders told me he fought in the the nhb tournament that inspired the movie "bloodsport", although he pointed out that that the "Chineese would never have called it a Kumite." Aparentely noone told him Dux had been exposed as a fraud. While I trained under him Sanders claimed these thingS:
    !. Chineese bare knucke champion with over 200 fights under his belt.
    2."kumiter winer " (see above)
    3. able to knock people out without touching them(there's no defense to chi blasts).
    4. Rorion Gracie was so impressed by his ground fighting skills that he awareded him a bjj black belt at a clinic.
    5. He is a 6th dan in Judo. Ok, i currently train under a Machado bb in bjj ( William Vandry) , and it seriously took a good month to unlearn all the shity groundfighting i had aquired from his "judo/aki jujitsu" background.
    6. He was in the special forces during vietnam (lot's of hand 2 hand combat) * sigh*
    7. He was in the CIA after Vietnam ( EVEN MORE H2h Combat). *more sigh*
    8. He was a PKA kickiboxing champ in the 70's with a 100-5 record. THe 5 loses he said were do to disqualification with his opponents "leaving on stretchers." Note: the PKA website makes no mention of him.

Ok, All this being said ,he actually is a legite JKD instructor under Inosonto, I dont know the cause for his outlandish claims, (there was an article on Dux that said somthing to effect of people wanting to live a richer lives than they actually had). I can personally attest to ZERO aliveness during traing and ZERO sparing (way to deadly to simulate).
    Great, now i feel depressed about the last two years of my life, thanks Bullshido!
    That is why this site is here .

Please read ALL the stickies ( threads with your name on it ) on every forum you post in .

Start in Noobietown immediately .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/19/2008 8:59am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Muay Thai/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by centexJKD
    Does he have any sort of certification to back this up? (Obviously he doesn't). This is quite a serious claim to make on his part. I'm sure Rorion Gracie would be interested to hear about this.
    Last edited by Law; 10/20/2008 12:37pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/20/2008 12:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo/JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to see who gave him his 6th dan in Judo, did he BUY it from Phil Porter? If the certificate is on the wall who signed it and I might be able to verify if the person awarding is legit or not.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2008 1:46pm

Style: MT noob, BJJ even noober

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Theory
    Does he have any sort of certification to back this up? (Obviously he doesn't). This is quite a serious claim to make on his part. I'm sure Rorion Gracie would be interested to hear about this.
    As would people that really are in the special forces community.
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast