Page 14 of 16 First ... 410111213141516 Last
  1. #131

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    carrollton tx
    Posts
    20
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And this guy from Sherman Tx just got put in a Hall of Fame. Now that is a joke.

  2. #132

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    carrollton tx
    Posts
    20
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have pictures of the Certificates from his website. He say his ex wife put them on his website. I hate to see people train with someone that is like that.

  3. #133
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rcrowfu View Post
    I have pictures of the Certificates from his website. He say his ex wife put them on his website. I hate to see people train with someone that is like that.
    Is Larry Sanders the "he" you're talking about, or is this the guy in Sherman, TX?

  4. #134

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    carrollton tx
    Posts
    20
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Is Larry Sanders the "he" you're talking about, or is this the guy in Sherman, TX?
    both, the guy in sherman tx is a another guy that had alter certificates on his website. They both had alter seminars from the same seminar.

  5. #135
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rcrowfu View Post
    I met Sanders along with gary dill. Two fo a kind. Sanders told me he knew Inosanto along with Bruce Lee. I introduce them to dan. He reply was it is nice to meet you. I waitede after they talk and ask him you say you knew dan. His reply was you miss understood. Bull I told them Sanders ans Gary dill after this seminar don't come back. aAbout the seminar certificate that has 1000 hours that I think is from the seminar That I hosted with dan in 1986.there sis another guy that posted a seminar certificate from that same seminar with 70 hoursa on it. That is a shame. I am so glad that I came across your website. Thank you. You need to look into Gary Dill stuff also. About his letter from James Lee. There is two letters not one. The second one is the one he don't people to know about.
    I'd be very interested in learning all you know about Dill's claims to JKD rank.

    Carter Hargrave gained his initial shodan rank from Dill. The overall deception runs deep with Sanders, Dill and later Hargrave.

    I'd like to ask the staff to consider giving rcrowfu my personal email if possible.

    Thanks,

    Joe

  6. #136
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rcrowfu View Post
    both, the guy in sherman tx is a another guy that had alter certificates on his website. They both had alter seminars from the same seminar.
    Right, but which one claimed his ex-wife put them up on his website?

  7. #137

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    carrollton tx
    Posts
    20
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I'd be very interested in learning all you know about Dill's claims to JKD rank.

    Carter Hargrave gained his initial shodan rank from Dill. The overall deception runs deep with Sanders, Dill and later Hargrave.

    I'd like to ask the staff to consider giving rcrowfu my personal email if possible.

    Thanks,

    Joe
    I be happy to help you. Thank you

  8. #138

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    carrollton tx
    Posts
    20
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Right, but which one claimed his ex-wife put them up on his website?
    The one that was a ex student of my in Sherman Tx. Not Sanders.

  9. #139

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    carrollton tx
    Posts
    20
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please understand they both had alter Certificates not just one. Crying Shame.

  10. #140

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    carrollton tx
    Posts
    20
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well if it sounds like a duck and walk like a duck. Well then it is a DUCK. Also Joe Cowles and I had a article in Black Belt mag in the Sept 1986 saying that about Larry Sanders claimed he was a student under Lee. That is not true.... These guys give Martial artists a bad name. How can you trust them.

Page 14 of 16 First ... 410111213141516 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO