Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lightweight

Posted On:
    5/21/2008 3:03pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/VT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hope one day Wilson Reis' fights get televised, he's been on the undercard every Elite event. He's an awesome grappler and is built like a tank.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/21/2008 4:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nuff said.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/21/2008 7:22pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    Actually I'm looking at her arms and not really making a guess at her fitness from it, she's obviously completely relaxed in that picture so you can't see any definition. I just know that Carano's arms look bigger then mine did when I was fighting at 165.
    Okay. I was just surprised by the Carano=unhealthy fat comment and didn't know what I was missing.

^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    5/21/2008 7:59pm

Style: bjj/(not enough)MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    kaitlin's training:

all I have to say is... damn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL4t0Hhwm5E

oh, and I'd hit it.
    In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

Posted On:
    5/21/2008 9:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't like workouts like this. Too much noveau training: push a truck, a wheelbarrow with 2 wheels doesn't count. It looks like the stuff Monson did to prep himself for losing to Sylvia...

Posted On:
    5/23/2008 1:03am

Style: Pekiti, ARMA, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ummm, you missed the part where she did both, right?

Posted On:
    5/23/2008 1:04am

Style: Pekiti, ARMA, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Kimbo is actually turning into a pretty good representative for MMA

MMAyou.com: First, how are you doing?

Ferguson: I’m okay, I’m okay.

MMAyou.com: How’s training coming along?

Ferguson: Trainings going good, I can’t complain.

MMAyou.com: You’re set to face James Thompson next, give us your thoughts on the fight.

Ferguson: I can’t really predict anything, I’m not a psychic. I do know I train hard. I’m training with the best in the world; that’s Bas Rutten. All their fighters; Randy Khatami and these guys are preparing me to kick ass and take names and that’s what’s up with me.

MMAyou.com: You’ve gotten some criticism in the press from Dana White and Chuck Liddell. Do you have a message for Dana and Chuck?

Ferguson: Yeah, I love those guys. They’re great guys. I’m a big fan of the UFC. Chuck is one of my great fighters. I love watching him fight, I love his performances. I love what Dana White’s done for the sport man and if it wasn’t for those guys I wouldn’t be where I am today. I thank God for them and God bless them.

MMAyou.com: You’re on the cover of this month’s ESPN Magazine, what does that feel like?

Ferguson: I don’t let all that get to me. I mean sure, it’s really big time for me and it’s big for the sport. I thank God that I was in the right place at the right time. I guess I’m coming into the sport with a different style, a different flavor. And I’m hungry for it. I’m hungry for whatever. I don’t turn down no opponent. I’m willing to fight whoever wants to fight me. Being on the cover of ESPN man, it’s great for the sport. It shows that a guy who dedicates himself with great sacrifices and great commitment, and respects the game can do it. You can actually do it and become successful at it.

MMAyou.com: That’s awesome. Speaking of your opponents, are you fighting Mike Tyson next? There’s been rumors about it.

Ferguson: I don’t know about that dude. We’re gonna keep that one on the hush-hush.

MMAyou.com: (laughing) Alright. Is there anyone you’d like to face right now?

Ferguson: Nah, I’m just… I don’t want to call anyone out cause to me that’s kind of rude, you know? To just assume you’re gonna kick someone’s ass. You just gotta be prepared for a battle, you know what I‘m sayin? That’s what it’s all about. One on one. Two guys getting in there and it’s a real life chess game.

MMAyou.com: Where would you rank yourself in the worldwide heavyweight rankings?

Ferguson: I mean I’m… I dunno dude. There’s a lot of great heavyweights out there man. I’m a big fan of all those guys and it’s just so awesome to be in the midst of these guys, amongst them. We’re all from the same walk of life.

Everyone starts from somewhere and the ultimate goal is to eventually become king of that cage. To be on top with holding your hand up. And that’s what it’s about, you know? If I was ranking myself, you know, I don’t know. That’s not for me to decide.

MMAyou.com: What’s the difference between fighting in the street and fighting in the cage?

Ferguson: It’s a big difference. Street fighting you don’t even really need any training for it. Anybody can get in there and throw hands and knock someone out. But like I said what I brought that was different to the street fighting I guess was my style. My style of fighting with no training at all. I had a real unique style and that was with no training. Now I’m receiving training and I wanted to challenge myself. There’s really no comparison.

You just can’t compare street fighting to fighting MMA. MMA takes sacrifices, commitments, MMA is a way of life. When you represent the sport even when you’re not fighting, the way you walk around in the street, people will know any minute “That’s that guy who fights MMA”, and that‘s what it‘s about. When you’re a street fighter it doesn’t really even matter. You’re a street fighter. You still smoke your weed, you drink your drink, you have your cocktails often, and you can party and it don’t even matter. But when you’re fighting an MMA fighter you gotta have sacrifices and commitments and dedication to the cause.

MMAyou.com: You’re training right now with Bas, who’s a great legend. After seeing him and training with him do you think he should come out of retirement and challenge for some titles?

Ferguson: Oh man Bas can still kick ass to this day. I know he can and if he does I pretty much fully support one hundred percent, not that he would need my support, but Bas is the man! And he still hits hard! You know what I’m saying? He can still…. I mean, man! I mean sh**. Sh**! If he comes out of retirement it’s gonna be a problem for a lot of people.

MMAyou.com: In closing, is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

Ferguson: I thank them all for the love. Keep watching. I always keep my fights entertaining. I thank all my sponsorships. I thank all my trainers; Bas Rutten, Randy Khatami, Shawn Thompkins, for showing me how to throw hands and use my style. These guys have been in my corner since day one of my pro career and I thank God for them. I thank God for my fans. Even the ones with the negative criticism about me, I thank God for them too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2008 1:13am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kimbo seems like a real classy guy. I don't get all the hate he gets just from coming from a street fighting backround. Ignorant keyboard warriors.

Posted On:
    5/23/2008 2:37am

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by selfcritical
    MMAyou.com: You’ve gotten some criticism in the press from Dana White and Chuck Liddell. Do you have a message for Dana and Chuck?

Ferguson: Yeah, I love those guys. They’re great guys. I’m a big fan of the UFC. Chuck is one of my great fighters. I love watching him fight, I love his performances. I love what Dana White’s done for the sport man and if it wasn’t for those guys I wouldn’t be where I am today. I thank God for them and God bless them.
    Translation: Please God let the UFC sign me because Elite XC is going under, I'm sick of "spectacle" fights and I want to make some real money. Also I'm pretty sure I could be top 10 out of the stellar UFC heavyweights, so maybe if I'm positive enough about him, Dana will sign me. And then I can lash out at him for all the **** he's been saying about me.

Posted On:
    5/23/2008 1:40pm

Style: BJJ,MT,RBSD (on hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge
    I don't like workouts like this. Too much noveau training: push a truck, a wheelbarrow with 2 wheels doesn't count. It looks like the stuff Monson did to prep himself for losing to Sylvia...
    Exactly how does that stuff not count?
    How is this any worse then say, a Crossfit Workout?

Oh, and I plan to tune in to this. The lineup looks more interesting then some of the recent UFC events.
    <insert witty comment>
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast