221448 Bullies, 3613 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    5/17/2010 4:34am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While I hate most of the newspapers in this country, I don't think it's that sensationalist to call someone who raped a girl and threw acid in her eyes 'evil'. Do you?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

is badder than you

Posted On:
    5/17/2010 9:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel View Post
    While I hate most of the newspapers in this country, I don't think it's that sensationalist to call someone who raped a girl and threw acid in her eyes 'evil'. Do you?
    I'd say it's unprofessional, at the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/17/2010 9:36am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel View Post
    Yes, he is evil. Also, he ordered the acid throwing, his shitty friend actually did the act.

In America it is called sensationalism because, you are supposed to be reporting facts not opinion.

Do I agree that he was evil? Yes. Now that I know this is basically your version of the American National Enquirer it fits.

We will just disagree.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    5/17/2010 2:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh it's sensationalist here too but that is pretty much how all of the Newspapers bar one or two are over here.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112