Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    My Coach won his IFL debut this friday.

    Danillo Villefort debut at IFL. Kneebar in the first round.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HngLiUcJc18

    ATT is using that rubber guard quite a bit now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  2. #2
    sambosteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,918
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    congrats!!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,471
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome job! Congrats!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats!

  5. #5
    Cassius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,038
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats to ATT and Indio. Danillo looks like he's lost some weight in the past year. Looked fitter than he did at the Mundials, even.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius
    Congrats to ATT and Indio. Danillo looks like he's lost some weight in the past year. Looked fitter than he did at the Mundials, even.
    He actually fought under Ze Mario Sperry's banner for the IFL this time, it was hilarious listening to them talk about it. Danillo trained at BTT before coming over to ATT. He's opened his own school as well, ATT Doral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  7. #7
    T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,540
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome man. ATT continues to dominate!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    192
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And congratulations to John Howard of Wai Kru for winning on that same card!

  9. #9
    Cassius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,038
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandinha
    He's opened his own school as well, ATT Doral.
    I recall him talking about that last year when I met him, and I'd actually noticed a month or two back that he'd opened his own school. Glad to see he's accomplished that.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius
    I recall him talking about that last year when I met him, and I'd actually noticed a month or two back that he'd opened his own school. Glad to see he's accomplished that.
    Yeah, it's a family affair, he teaches BJJ/Judo/MMA, and his brother Douglas teaches Muay Thai.

    His father was with us watching it at the Sports Bar. That whole family is all about fighting, his father had over 200 Vale Tudo fights in Brazil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO