Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 10:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meh, the final write-up will be slow going as my house is currently a "no internet zone" so he has time.

Cankles, Investigative write-ups typically get put on "Bullshido.com". If this is done then Chris will be lumped in with the likes of Coda Scott, Ashida Kim, Frank Dux, Tiger Clay, and George Dillman.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 11:29am

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chris: You aren't doing yourself any favors by hoping everything will just go away. Admit your mistakes and clear your name before the write-up gets posted.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 3:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Frank Dux is legit, isn't he?!?!?!?!?!? LOL!!!!!

Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 9:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I doubt anyone will even take him as a student unless he truely comes clean and sincerely apologizes
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2008 7:54am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    Meh, the final write-up will be slow going as my house is currently a "no internet zone" so he has time.
    Just so the above quote is clear...when I wrote "he has time", I mean that he has time to answer the Mike Anderson question.

I honestly think he has apologized in his last few posts...

Quote Originally Posted by CVV
    I fucked up and don't plan on running from my mistake. I want to continue to fight and the only way is to do so with clean hands. I don't want to be hated in this community and want to still learn and be apart of the BJJ world. I will do what i have to to correct this and don't want Laci or anyone of my students to suffer for my errors. Again, I am sorry for all the trouble I caused and hope you ask me some questions about this. I will answer to the best of my abilities.
    This is the most upfront admission and apology I have ever seen in any of the Bullshido investigations I have read or have been a part of.

The write-up and case summary WILL be done. I would just like to get a definitive answer to the Anderson query.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2008 11:03am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The ends of this thread more than justify the means. The students of Impact House or whatever it's going to be called are winning out big in the end- they're getting a Relson affiliated purple to teach them. Hopefully now they'll realize why bullshido does what it does... it's not to be mean or call people out, but to weed out the poseurs and con artists and keep them from ruining the art the way they ruined other martial arts in the past few decades.

Good job, bullshido. Keep it up.
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435