Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2008 1:18pm

Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cassius clued me in to a link between the Iliotibial Bands and lower back pain

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70606

Ive been stretching (concentrating on the Iliotibial Bands, but still stretching all of the leg muscles) with elastic bands (as described in the sticky threads) with very good results thus far. I'm cautiously optimistic that I may have an old problem solved, but I won't call it fixed for sure till Ive had a few months with no issues.
    Last edited by muddy; 5/31/2008 1:21pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/31/2008 1:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been trying those same stretches and they kind of work. Still I think I'm going to take some more pain killers ( even though I don't trust them), I don't know which kind would be appropiate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2008 2:20pm

Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by piwiman
    I've been trying those same stretches and they kind of work. Still I think I'm going to take some more pain killers ( even though I don't trust them), I don't know which kind would be appropiate.

Clofenac Relax works the best for me ... its easy to find in Bolivia so you can probably find it in Peru. Its a combination muscle relaxer and anti inflamation medicine.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/31/2008 2:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was taking muscle relaxers but I ran out, I just took some arcoxia which is supposed to be a non-steroideal antiinflamatory and painkiller. I'll wait till my next appoinment t get the pills I was taking.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234