Fear is the only darkness.

Posted On:
    12/18/2014 9:08pm

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    Over the years, I've come to realize that 90% of the people who buy into this type of conspiracy theory (among others) are usually pot-heads and/or psuedo-intellectuals who shun academia and would rather spend their time yapping about numerology and the prophecies of Nostradamus.
    I keep tabs on some of the high profile Sandy Hook conspiracy theory peddlers. The 9/11 peddlers have nothing on those idiots.

Those dudes (I won't name them they don't deserve it) will make you want to puke...they are still harassing, stalking, and even stealing things from grieving parents to this day.

Fear is the only darkness.

Posted On:
    12/18/2014 9:09pm

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    Over the years, I've come to realize that 90% of the people who buy into this type of conspiracy theory (among others) are usually pot-heads and/or psuedo-intellectuals who shun academia and would rather spend their time yapping about numerology and the prophecies of Nostradamus.
    I keep tabs on some of the high profile Sandy Hook conspiracy theory peddlers. The 9/11 peddlers have nothing on those idiots.

Those dudes (I won't name them they don't deserve it) will make you want to puke...they are still harassing, stalking, and even stealing things from grieving parents to this day.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/12/2015 12:26am

Style: judo, -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829