Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162223242526 2728 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 7:44am

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    religion is the opiate of the masses, not for those who are in control of things. & you should research the Taliban, where they came from, how they were formed and who backed, armed, and trained them.
    The us backed multiple groups to fight the soviets and a us ally was key to the Taliban taking control of Afghanistan.

Still, I don't think we should ignore the statements of the perpetrators of 911.

Also, the questionable policies of the us (and every other country) does not make 911 an inside job.

heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 12:20pm

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but you believe that Saddam had WMDs, right?
    Sure he did, but not by the time we invaded. Saddam had used most of his chemical stockpiles attacking Iran and his own ethnic minorities. Add on top of that constant airstrikes throughout the 90s...no Saddam's military capacity by 2003 was beyond weakened. There was a time Iraq's military was equal in strength to Iran's....had they been at that level, we never would have invaded. It was easy pickin, at least that was the thought of the neoconservative war machine at the time.

But that exaggeration and bait-and-switch are not really at the scale "9/11 conspiracy" which implies a sort of Orwellian Evil at work that just doesn't line up with facts.

I bet you believe in the Gulf of Tonkin Incident as well?
    The Legacy of Ashes version by Tim Weiner clearly implicated the US government actions manufactured Tonkin, based on declassified files released only recently (from NYT review of same)

To justify the Johnson administration’s desire for a pro-war Congressional resolution on Vietnam in 1964, the intelligence community manufactured evidence of a Communist attack on American destroyers in the Gulf of Tonkin.
    When a government wants war, it can spin international incidents in their favor. Still, a far cry from blowing up our own skyscrapers.

Note that I said it's cheaper to blow up stuff overseas to start wars...I was actually specifically referring to things like WMD and Tonkin to point to why it's ludicrous to suggest the US would ever fabricate a (costly) attack on it's own people to justify a military action.

We're just too good at doing it without all that.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 7/06/2012 12:33pm at .

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 12:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The 9/11 Conspiracy Theory just does not make sense, because Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. Why would a Wookiee, an eight foot tall Wookiee, blow up his own financial district?

That does not make sense, so 9/11 conspiracy theory does not make sense.

/thread

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    7/09/2012 7:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2012 6:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can get that 911 truthers have a lot of things to latch onto about the attacks that don't make sense. What I'd like to know is: assuming that the truthers are right ... what do they think that the US government was trying to ACHIEVE with the entire event? Looking at you Jim_Jude. :)

Posted On:
    7/12/2012 8:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My opinion of truthers was cemented when years ago, when one I barely knew tried to explain to me how everyone on the planes was made up, that the planes were actually full of dummies. He said "nobody knew anybody on those flights, they were all fake names!".

When I asked where he got this information, of course it was the magical internet.

I told him "well I had a friend and coworker on the flight from Logan who got vaporized, what about him? His name was Chris, he was certainly real".

This guy actually looked at me with skepticism, like I was the one full of ****, trying to pull his leg. He was that brainwashed by all the conspiracy garbage he'd been fed.

I told him to hold that thought, and walked away.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2012 11:49am

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really wanna stay out of this absurd thread, but some idiot sent me a msg back when i sent him the Popular Mechanics take :" MICHAEL CHERTOFF'S COUSIN WROTE THAT PIECE!" Ya know, if i was some conspirator, I'd make sure a relative's name wasn't attached to an article when i could have dozens if not hundreds of writers to choose from. Was there a conversation at a wedding or something " Will you do me a solid?I need you to write an article absolving us of the 9/11 attacks. Seriously, we were in on it. I'll owe you one."

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    7/12/2012 11:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the best part about 9-11 stuff is the cool videos you find while looking for debunking material:

http://www.guzer.com/videos/thermite_car.php
  9. ILL

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 4:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting stuff to read on.

Believe nothing, but do ask questions.

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 11:43am

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ILL View Post
    Interesting stuff to read on.

Believe nothing, but do ask questions.
    Why ask questions if you believe nothing? Should you not believe even if you are convinced something is true? Can I question my beliefs if I don't have any? Should I believe anything is relevant but keep asking? If I went back in time and young me does not believe it is old me but we are the same person , who is right?