--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

' BIGFOOT' Hair Samples Tested For DNA

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/bi...ting-1.2693742

No real newsflash here. Probably not enough to shut up the hard-core believers, but nothing ever is.
    Didn't we have a poster on here a couple of years back who was making all kinds of wild claims, including the claim that a Bigfoot was coming around to his house and banging on the walls, howling and leaving scratch marks etc. ?
    lol

Anyways, the one thing I did find interesting in the above article is the following:
    The scientists did find two samples from ancient polar bears in the Himalayas, who are not known to live there. That suggests there could be a new or hybrid bear species out there..
    Intriguing.
    Somehow I've always found the possible existence of a Yeti-type creature in some far reaches of the Himalayas much easier to accept than the North American Sasquatch hypothesis, which I reject outright.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/bi...ting-1.2693742

Didn't we have a poster on here a couple of years back who was making all kinds of wild claims, including the claim that a Bigfoot was coming around to his house and banging on the walls, howling and leaving scratch marks etc. ?
    Dude, cut me some slack. Turned out to be my mother-in-law. Honest mistake.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If they found Pekari and Crossopterygii they can come up with a lot of interesting things in the future, but I doubt it will include Bigfoot. Or Roswell aliens.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well in Native American Folklore. "Big foot" or "sasquatch" is supposed to be a being that can travel to other worlds and is supposedly taking care of the plants, trees, etc. (basically a huge hairy farmer)

Thought I'd throw that 2 cents in.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aren't you supposed to be perma banned or something ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler