Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2015 11:39am

Style: shotokan karate, iaido

Hell yeah! Hell no!

disneyland on a mission to eliminate minorities

This year celebrates yet another pay hike to enter into disneyparks. Disneyworld has gone from 95 to 105 just as an example but all the parks affiliated with disney have gone up. Now, you may wonder why I stated this post the way that I did...this is just a theory with some proof but still a theory.

Walt disney was a known racist: Now I can attach all kinds of links about this although they don't plainly prove that he was, he has made his fair share of comments.

The average family income in the U.S just over 51,000 a year: Now you may be wondering what does this have anything to do with anything. Well the average family size in the U.S. is 2.5 you are looking at roughly an admission price for that family at 500$ more or less and that's just for one day.

Wage disparity in the U.S.: Now I am not going to argue the semantics here cause frankly im lazy but we know that generally minorities *although this is in incorrect term in california as it pertains to hispanics* make less money than other ethnic groups.

Disneycorp in general: We know they ain't hurting for money especially with the marvel movies they have in the pipeline I believe till the year 2028 or something ridiculous like that.

My point here is why the price increase? I would understand if operating costs were making disney just hemmorage cash *I mean the parks* or if they were considering shutting down. But no their freaking profits havent been higher in years.

But what triggered this was that in the last year i've had the chance to be both at disney and knotts berry farm which both places have a substantial price difference but also a substantial patronage difference. In knotts I saw mostly hispanic *hate gang member looking fools* african american, and asian.

When I was at disney I saw mostly white, then asian, the black, then hispanic. Clearly I see conspiracy here, and I think many who live in california at least southern would attest to this especially if you've visited all the parks in california or at least the major one's i.e. knotts, universal, magic, disney. I am not included lego land cause I haven't been although research suggests that lego has been inflicted with the "mostly white patronage" as well.

Who agrees with me or thinks im just a loon?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/25/2015 11:49am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, you're an idiot.

Expensive **** doesn't equal racism.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/25/2015 11:53am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me explain something to you about business. Disney is a publicly traded company. The primary goal of every publicly traded company is to maximize shareholder wealth.

That means maximizing profit margins. They will raise prices as high as they can go while still keeping the parks full of people.

What are you? 12?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2015 12:10pm

Style: shotokan karate, iaido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Let me explain something to you about business. Disney is a publicly traded company. The primary goal of every publicly traded company is to maximize shareholder wealth.

That means maximizing profit margins. They will raise prices as high as they can go while still keeping the parks full of people.

What are you? 12?
    I get all that, I completely get it I also know that they know their product is in such demand people will pay it. I'm not stupid contrary to your remarks. I was just having fun acting like a conspiracy theorist and seeing what others would say. The insult was unnecessary.

Posted On:
    2/25/2015 12:16pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gileanofgrey View Post
    I get all that, I completely get it I also know that they know their product is in such demand people will pay it. I'm not stupid contrary to your remarks. I was just having fun acting like a conspiracy theorist and seeing what others would say. The insult was unnecessary.
    Insults are always necessary. They're what makes the grass grow, along with blood of course.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2015 12:22pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Judo, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I get all that, I completely get it I also know that they know their product is in such demand people will pay it.
    I don't think you do. It's called supply and demand.

I'm not stupid contrary to your remarks.
    Debatable

I was just having fun acting like a conspiracy theorist and seeing what others would say.
    This is called trolling

The insult was unnecessary.
    You asked if people agreed with you, or thought you were a loon. Devil simply answered your question.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    2/25/2015 12:22pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Walt Disney may have been racist, but the implications behind your theory are kinda racist too.

Posted On:
    2/25/2015 1:06pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, Disney World is the happiest motherfucking place on the whole fucking planet. It even makes Devil fucking happy. Stop fucking with my fucking happy place. ************.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/25/2015 3:05pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL. Race baiting done poorly means the insult was necessary.

Posted On:
    2/25/2015 4:00pm

Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I told this guy to start his own threads didn't I. I appear to have fucked up.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast