Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 10:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question
    You goddamn right you're biased. What he **** is wrong with you? Baby hammer fists and elbows? Did you see Amir's face after the fight? Did you hear Amir say "yes, that **** he was hitting me hurt like a ************. And when he took me down, I didn't have time to be uspset I just thought the **** was impressive".

The dude came out and fought a good fight. His slams and takedowns and persistence was amazing. Don't discredit him simply because he was fighting your boy.

Bitch ass ************.
    he said he thought that was going to happen and it was the other guy that knew amir and was biased. seemd like a random roid rage flame.

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 10:06am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I'm sick of is the dumbass episode previews.

Announcer: "Next week, Rampage and Forrest go to WAR" (queue footage of a nerf net gun and Rampage with a ****-eating grin).

:rolleyes:

Also, we need a new rolleyes smiley; this one sucks.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 10:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    What I'm sick of is the dumbass episode previews.

Announcer: "Next week, Rampage and Forrest go to WAR" (queue footage of a nerf net gun and Rampage with a ****-eating grin).
    Yeah, i was really hoping to see some ken/tito action this episode, but instead, they both just storm off and produce moar man drama...

:rolleyes:

Also, we need a new rolleyes smiley; this one sucks.
    truth.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 10:14am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well there's always this one:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 10:16am

Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You goddamn right you're biased. What he **** is wrong with you? Baby hammer fists and elbows? Did you see Amir's face after the fight? Did you hear Amir say "yes, that **** he was hitting me hurt like a ************. And when he took me down, I didn't have time to be uspset I just thought the **** was impressive".

The dude came out and fought a good fight. His slams and takedowns and persistence was amazing. Don't discredit him simply because he was fighting your boy.

Bitch ass ************.
    Hmmm...I'm not entirely sure I know what you're talking about.

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 10:40am

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Q-dot didn't read your post entirely where you said you thought it was going to be like what you described, when in fact it wasn't. I guess he was so eager to go OFF DA HOOK that he skimmed over your post too fast.

Now, as I understand it Schultz trained in Muay Thai. Where the hell was the clinch? Even if he broke his hand, I only saw maybe 3 or so teeps that entire damn fight while the other guy was leg checking him. It's like he was giving his inaugural speech as the mayor of Overhandrightville.

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 10:56am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yah the drama queen future episode preview **** has to go. But at the same time there are to many people crying for Tito/Shamrock drama. I thought there love fest was all a set up for ratings (that payed off with one of the highest bought PPV's at the time, or is it still?) and I think now they play these little teasers for people like 3moose1 dying for some on screen man drama.

The truth is I think Forest and Rampage actualy get along nicely, and I think the show would be better served playing to both of there humourus sides instead of trying to fake some sort of animosity.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 10:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theword

Hmmm...I'm not entirely sure I know what you're talking about.
    Q-dot offers his sincerest apologies, kind sir. He claims to have misunderstood you entirely. At press time, he was still trying to solve a moderately complex problem and didn't read as closely as he should have.

Q-dot also agrees wholeheartedly with your keen analysis and apologizes for any inconvenience caused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

('._.)

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 11:28am

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I watched the first two episodes and it was pretty cool. Then the next two sucked and I remembered why I had not finished the watching the last three seasons of TUF. Its boring as ****, Im bored of reality TV shows in general and this is no different apart from one (usually crappy) fight in the end. Ill skip the rest of the season and only watch the finale like I usually do, last seasons finale was fucking awesome.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 11:58am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bitch ass ************.
    I found the questions face when he read that first post...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast