232391 Bullies, 4105 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 10:26pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

TUF 7 Episode 7: Rampage Probably Shouldn't be a Judge

The Ultimate Fighter season Seven Episode Seven. This episode obviously named after an obscure cast member from Married With Children.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 10:34pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    all i have to say is What fight was Rampage watching? Even if you somehow saw the first round for Schultz, and you'd have to be smoking crack, the second round was 10-8 for sure. Thus making in 19-18 Yarbrough. HOWEVER, Schultz only knocked Cale down once. The others were slips from overeager headkicks. Cale dominated that fight from about the half-way point of the first round on. Should have been a unanimous decision, not a majority decision.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 10:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thread title should be "I bet you our fight don't go to no decision".
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 10:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, man, this season sucks fucking cock.

I see no fighters that are capable of beating even fucking Bisping, let alone lutter, franklin, SILVA, etc.

One, amir, YOU HAD A TRIANGLE. that boy was tight, your calf was right across his neck...why did you bring him into full guard? Are you dysfunctional? What the hell?

Two, Schultz...your left hand, i promise you, you can use it to punch with. Its ok, it won't bite.

Schultz had some damn good power, if only he knew how to set that punch up with some jabs...and FINISH. Potential, you have it...alas...

In regards to NO FUCKING TALENT this season, sure, i haven't seen the dolloway/whoever fight, but looking at dolloway, i dislike him. Bro, put yoru fucking lip down, ok? You can let that bad boy rest, you don't need to make gross ass facial expressions 24/7.

And another, i was expecting major Rampage Ortiz Vs Ken Griffin action going on this episode, but instead, all i get was sobby man drama...

Alas, tuf season 7, you dissapointed.

Big time.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 11:13pm

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mini-Rampage vs Mullethawk was the first match that went to the second round without either fighter being visibly gassed, so props to them for that, I guess
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 11:34pm

Style: 777

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amir is a beast and stayed calm under crazy pressure, I didn't get to catch the first round but saw it in the replays.

Schultz was kinda rude to Forrest afterward don't ya think.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 11:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danielson
    Amir is a beast and stayed calm under crazy pressure, I didn't get to catch the first round but saw it in the replays.

Schultz was kinda rude to Forrest afterward don't ya think.
    Well, amir let a gift from God (aka helio, jk!) go. Its the thing submission artists have to clean their drawers over, and he let it go, and fought for full guard...

And, look at it from Schultz p.o.v. he just fought had, and to him, Forrest was probably insulting him.

I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    I agree with moosey

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 11:45pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amir's background is kickboxing. A triangle is very difficult for someone with limited BJJ to pull off when they're NOT getting pounded on. He looked like he had been work BJJ specifically for defense. If you watch he got his feet on the guys hips and pushed away a lot, and he did a nice job of climbing to control the other guys posture. He probably has very little BJJ, and rather than overwhelm him Forrest probably drilled the **** out of defensive tactics with him like those hoping to minimize damage while on the ground. What'dya know.... it worked. Wrestler-guy gassed and got KTFO'd.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 11:52pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Amir's background is kickboxing. A triangle is very difficult for someone with limited BJJ to pull off when they're NOT getting pounded on. He looked like he had been work BJJ specifically for defense. If you watch he got his feet on the guys hips and pushed away a lot, and he did a nice job of climbing to control the other guys posture. He probably has very little BJJ, and rather than overwhelm him Forrest probably drilled the **** out of defensive tactics with him like those hoping to minimize damage while on the ground. What'dya know.... it worked. Wrestler-guy gassed and got KTFO'd.
    Didn't he get into the house by submission, though?

And i mean, if you train mma, you have some ground skills...how do you not know a triangle?

Bottom line, i don't see any of these fighters being well rounded enough for the UFC (yet)

I agree with moosey

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 12:03am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not that he doesn't know a triangle, it's that it's not a reflexive move. He was probably thinking "How the hell do I get up so I can knock this dude out?" not "What can I do from my back to win?" But, that shows his inexperience. I'm not counting any of these guys out yet. These guys will all fight on the finale. A lot can change between the show and their fight in the finale. That's when I'll make my final decision.

Well, except for Schultz. That dude just sucks. He trains at one of the best MT acadamies in the country and he looked terrible on his feet. I mean seriously, if he didn't say it himself I'd never believe he came from Sidyodtong (sp?).
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast