Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212728293031 32333435 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2008 5:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How am i attributing sport vs evasion, or am i assuming you wrote that? You keep saying that i don't know what i am talking about when i say that this is a great site for competition styles,
    and then your telling me your saying your not saying that it isn't, so am i wrong or right. Make up your mind.

I told him to look into ninpo for ninjutsu for info from someone that won't just bash him. Then you start by saying there are ex-buj here. Did they give him info or just bash him if anything at all.

You must smoke some good **** before you get on.

and DERAUS let me guess, ashida kim stole those names and now you can proudly say you study it on a site that talks **** about. hahahahahahaha

wow quite a few trolls
    Mantis fist- My feelings aren't hurt, i been pretty amused myself how a person can try to take everything out text and switch it to what he wants. If thats what he wants to study, oh well his life.

BUT HEY I DON'T LNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. HUH

Posted On:
    9/26/2008 5:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree that Ninjutsu is a great martial art. Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu is one of the last, if not THE last, complete martial art. It teaches you to survive any situation. It's a martial art that doesn't teach one to fight, to be a brawler or thug. They teach people to protect themselves and others. They teach that there is more to martial arts than punching and kicking; that the true goal in training in the martial arts is to live a life of respect, discipline, and love.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2008 5:14pm

Style: ARMA Scholar, Longsword

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, the true martial arts goal is to neutralize your opponent by any means necessary.

The rest is totally irrelevant. That's not what a martial art is for. That's what culture, education and spiritual growth are for. You can have either without the other, obviously.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2008 5:15pm

Style: Genbukan Ninpo Bugei

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I agree, to some extent. That is the martial component of a martial art. Art implies something more, in that case, there's the room for all the huggin' and lovin'.

But at its core, it's about taking someone out.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/26/2008 5:31pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mantis fist- My feelings aren't hurt, i
    We all know you are lying

BUT HEY I DON'T LNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. HUH
    All caps. Yes, you are hurt.

People usually wait until another post to lose it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2008 5:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OniSan81
    Well I agree, to some extent. That is the martial component of a martial art. Art implies something more, in that case, there's the room for all the huggin' and lovin'.

But at its core, it's about taking someone out.
    The Art component is because it's codified and not just improvised each time. It was considered an art, much like engraving was considered an art. Back when the term was first coined, art didn't mean what it means today- it meant something with which you can make a living. It was synonymous with craft.

Also, don't forget another, much cooler term. Ye ole and noble Science of Defence.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2008 5:40pm

Style: Genbukan Ninpo Bugei

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus_dallas
    The Art component is because it's codified and not just improvised each time. It was considered an art, much like engraving was considered an art. Back when the term was first coined, art didn't mean what it means today- it meant something with which you can make a living. It was synonymous with craft.

Also, don't forget another, much cooler term. Ye ole and noble Science of Defence.
    Interesting!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2008 5:41pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRolfe
    I agree that Ninjutsu is a great martial art. Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu is one of the last, if not THE last, complete martial art. It teaches you to survive any situation. It's a martial art that doesn't teach one to fight, to be a brawler or thug. They teach people to protect themselves and others. They teach that there is more to martial arts than punching and kicking; that the true goal in training in the martial arts is to live a life of respect, discipline, and love.

If ninjutsu was teaching this kind of love to the kunoichi, I'd enroll at the nearest booj gym I could find. Unless the dudes were learning it too...

Seriously, "respect, discipline, and love?" It's a martial art, not a religion!!!!!! If you want to live a life full of rainbows, respect and love, join a cult.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2008 5:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DunkelAnanas

If ninjutsu was teaching this kind of love to the kunoichi, I'd enroll at the nearest booj gym I could find. Unless the dudes were learning it too...

Seriously, "respect, discipline, and love?" It's a martial art, not a religion!!!!!! If you want to live a life full of rainbows, respect and love, join a cult.
    Especially one with a decent supply of narcotics.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2008 5:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    show me where a ninjitsu dojo is like that, i'll be there.