Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 8:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: hun gar kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks switchblade i broke my vow to never post again because of you ^^ i appreciate it

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 8:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, thanks switchblade.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 9:01pm

Style: Boxing/MMA (Ex. Shotokan)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since it seems you are still reading shadow-warrior, and I am pretty sure you are, listen. While I lot of people might seem like they are just being mean, there is very good advice. Ninjas never really trained in hand to hand combat, and that is what this forum is about. Not being a modern day sniper or an ancient assassin, which is what ninjas were, but fighting. No stealth, no weapons, no poisen, just fighting.

If you want to be a real assassin, join the military. If you want to be a ninja, go practice what ninja's actually did. If you want to fight, pick up an actual combat martial art. If you pick the last option, come enjoy the forums; otherwise you should go someone on topic.

Putting the "ow" back in "flowery technique"

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 9:55pm

Style: CMA, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow-warrior
    my vow to never post again
    hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 10:38pm

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow. Like I'm not already popular enough around here.

Here's the deal, kiddo, listen up. I don't want you posting random nonsense that has nothing relevant to anyones conversation, ok? thats my job.

for all the bullshit and insults that goes on here, you can actually learn something. Just dont believe for a second that kung fu doesn't work. well, 90% of it doesn't, but whatever.

And if you decide to never join the military, well then, my work here is done.

Therefore, I vow to never post here again.

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 10:44pm

Style: Regretfully, TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait a minute....I think Shadow-Warrior is that kid from youtube. The shadow dragon fists kid.

Putting the "ow" back in "flowery technique"

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 11:48pm

Style: CMA, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Eyes
    Wait a minute....I think Shadow-Warrior is that kid from youtube. The shadow dragon fists kid.
    Link?

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 11:55pm

Style: Regretfully, TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This idiot.
    Shadow Dragon Fights: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowDragonsFight
    He used to have another called "Shadow Dragon Fists." It's just basically a 17 yr. old trying to teach his own brand of "Ninjutsu." He's your average "Narutard." The kid who watches Naruto and thinks it's real.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2008 12:05am

Style: Dirty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There used to be this little **** that lived down the street from me who would run around saying he was a ninja. I was 12 at the time, and he was about 9 or so. I never went outside much, I have always been a computer nerd. One of the reasons why I didn't was because I would get approached by kids who were four or five years younger (they would run half a block to me), and they would do little kid ****. Obviously their parents weren't around enough. ...but back to the 9 year old.

Apparently his cousin forgot a book at his house with "secret ninja techniques", and in the middle of his obnoxious wailing and shouting he tried showing off his kicks, on me. So, him being a **** load smaller than me, which says a lot since I was pretty small, I decided to be a nice person, mainly because his whole family was a few yards away. However, I got pissed off and "ninja kicked" him in the stomach (in an imitation of what he had just attempted, along with the proclamation of what technique I was using in case any passerby wanted to know) and he cried. It was awesome, and that is when I learned the valuable lesson that ninja techniques are for little kids, and those little kids are for kicking in the stomach.

Despite what you may think, f you say you are a ninja, that reduces you to the status of a 9 year old who deserves to be kicked in the stomach. I haven't had to do such a thing since I was 14 (that kid was probably around 11 though, and I had to punch him in the throat right after), but I can still remember the satisfaction of reminding someone of how much of a spaz they are by means of pain and humiliation.

Also, I am not an asshole or a bully, I just happened to be small and Asian in the fucking barrio (still am, but now I am of almost average height and I look older than 13) where parents let their kids run around pretending to be tough with spagettio sauce on their faces. You know the big retard you went to grade school and Jr. High with who never grasped the concept of not hitting people, despite getting in trouble all the time? Every kid in my neighborhood happens to be one of those retards. However, it isn't as if I have ever been singled out, all the kids in the neighborhood have to hit each other for some reason, I have never been one for roughing around even when I was a toddler, and I am also the only dude my age in my neighborhood without a **** load of scars from doing stupid **** as an 8 year old.

Edit: HOLY ****, that Shadow Dragon Fists dude is worse than one of those "rad-ki" fags I remember plaguing the internet when I was in the sixth grade.
    Last edited by lt_flippy; 5/16/2008 12:12am at .

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    5/16/2008 12:31am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (in an imitation of what he had just attempted, along with the proclamation of what technique I was using in case any passerby wanted to know)
    Awesome... lol

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast