Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    10/16/2002 7:52pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right, I'm sick and tired of the constant "JKDChick must be a man" argument on ADCC. I'm gonna find someone there that everyone trusts and send him pictures, both of me and possibly of my breasts.

Would the MCDojo crowd also like in on this offer? By that, I mean, you guys pick someone you believe will tell the truth about my gender and I send him or her the pictures. I ain't posting them -- get that right out of your tiny little minds. And I'll probably mail hard copies, not digital anything.

Thoughts?

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."

Edited by - JKDChick on October 16 2002 19:52:47
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    10/16/2002 9:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why does it matter?
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Posted On:
    10/16/2002 9:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Men can have breasts too, didn't you see fight club?
  4. 9chambers

Posted On:
    10/17/2002 2:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you send hard copies they can just scan them so what is the difference?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2002 6:56am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Author of Philosophy of Fighting: Morals and Motivations of the Modern Warrior Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should send the breast pics to this site...

http://www.wuma.uk.com/

Maybe they'll post them in their models section, here...

http://www.wuma.uk.com/Models.htm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2002 8:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with Greese1 - why does it matter? You know who you are - I would think that is what should matter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2002 9:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will not rest until I see your boobs.

(Just kidding. I don't think my wife would like that.)

A.K.A MEAT

Edited by - mr. Donkeypenis on October 17 2002 09:32:40
  8. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    10/17/2002 9:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JKD, everyone important respects you for what you know. The rest are flotsam. Don't pander to them.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    10/17/2002 8:41pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will give to you what I posted on ADCC. This question is actually important to me, you should see why below:

"The consensus seems to be that I shouldn't care -- and I don't, really, that much, okay, some, okay, it BUGS ME, ALL RIGHT? -- but it actually isn't personal. Every guy here who reads what I post here and says "That can't be a woman", just like every guy I've ever met who's heard that I like martial arts, weapons and sports and then says "Well, you must be a lesbian" is perpetrating the worst stereotypes about women.

Chicks can be hard core, serious martial artists, strong, opinionated and occasionally offensive. This isn't the fucking Victorian era, we ain't going back to the kitchen (well, I am but I'm a great cook) and we can stand as intellectual and personal equals with the guys we train with. I can't match the men physically but I can make some people understand that I don't train for "self-defense" I train because I'm a warrior and this is my only outlet.

Me, Hook, Darwin, Donna, Sam, Princess, Hockey Chick, Grapple Girl -- that's what eight to several hundred? We're ambassadors of our gender in this life whether we like it or not, by virtue of being so few. I want it to never be an issue that I'm a woman -- I want my daughters (when I have them) to train without mockery, derision or judgment, because they want to.

Also, I want them to be able to kick some ass, handicap the ponies and play a mean game of Seven Stud.

Now, all I need is a date ..."

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Decafinated white belt.

Posted On:
    10/17/2002 9:47pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I cook better than every woman I know personally...

Anyway, regarding females training, I'm completely for it. And while this may have a bit to do with their environment, and the person telling them they need the skill (myself), its hard to get them to train. And I don't think there is any real way to get highschool girls to take up something along the lines of a MA or fighting of any type. They really don't want to do it that much.

Furthermore, my high school's experiment with TKD did result in some getting interest... and its blantly obvious getting them to seriously train realistically, full contact, is highly unlikely. Sport-oriented arts (TKD being a prime example) don't cut the mustard. The next time I see some girls with pony tails hopping and slap-roundhousing a torso protector and skipping around in a TKD sport match, I'm gonna scream.

Not wanting to sound like another person preaching grappling from a self-defence soapbox, I still must say the training they'd get at a BJJ school would likely be a lot more useful and applicable than slap-fighting with pads on for points. The average guy being much larger than the average girl, and because guys tend to simply manhandle women as much as beat them, It would do quite a bit of good.

Its a shame there aren't more women involved in things such as this...

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
    <John> I'd have to smack you sometime...

Edited by - Nihilanthic on October 17 2002 21:51:07
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast