Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Juko-Kai Legal Updates

Juko-Kai founder
    ordered to pay
    $50,000 in harassment, forgery case

WHEATON, IL -- Rod Sacharnoski, founder of Juko-Kai, International, was ordered to pay $50,000 damages for
    telephone harassment and forgery on Thursday, Oct. 23, in the 18th Judicial Circuit Court of DuPage County.
    After hearing testimony and reviewing hundreds of pages of evidence in the
    case, Judge Kenneth A. Abraham ordered Sacharnoski to pay $50,000 in compensatory
    and punitive damages to Don Cunningham. A judo instructor and former competitor,
    Cunningham is a well-known lecturer and author of two books on the history of
    traditional Japanese martial arts.

The original complaint alleges that Sacharnoski frequently contacted the Aurora, IL, resident "with the intent to abuse, threaten, and harass." The second count charges that Sacharnoski forged the plaintiff's name on subscription requests for magazines and other services. Further, the complaint alleges the defendant also conspired with other parties to commit these felonies and to intimidate and annoy Cunningham.
    Sacharnoski is the leader of a Texas-based martial arts association.
    According to his web site, Juko-Kai has various divisions including ninpo arts and is allegedly authorized by Masaaki Hatsumi of the Bujinkan, an international martial arts organization based on ninja mythology. Sacharnoski and his
    followers were recently featured in Discovery Channel documentaries
    demonstrating "Combat Ki" by kicking and punching each other in the groin and throat.

http://www.e-budokai.com/jukokai/index.htm

[Edited by Admin for Front Page News]

lord of the glen

Posted On:
    11/23/2003 5:27am

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol @ "combat ki"
    CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2003 5:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF is that?

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    11/23/2003 11:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Getting a default judgment against you is like going to a fight and letting the other guy just beat you down, and in this case, into a $50,000 bloody pulp. Insurance doesn't cover this, it has to come out of his pocket!
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Posted On:
    11/23/2003 12:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Juko-Kai founder
    ordered to pay
    $50,000 in harassment, forgery case

WHEATON, IL -- Rod Sacharnoski, founder of Juko-Kai, International, was ordered to pay $50,000 damages for
    telephone harassment and forgery on Thursday, Oct. 23, in the 18th Judicial Circuit Court of DuPage County.
    After hearing testimony and reviewing hundreds of pages of evidence in the
    case, Judge Kenneth A. Abraham ordered Sacharnoski to pay $50,000 in compensatory
    and punitive damages to Don Cunningham. A judo instructor and former competitor,
    Cunningham is a well-known lecturer and author of two books on the history of
    traditional Japanese martial arts.

The original complaint alleges that Sacharnoski frequently contacted the Aurora, IL, resident "with the intent to abuse, threaten, and harass." The second count charges that Sacharnoski forged the plaintiff's name on subscription requests for magazines and other services. Further, the complaint alleges the defendant also conspired with other parties to commit these felonies and to intimidate and annoy Cunningham.
    Sacharnoski is the leader of a Texas-based martial arts association.
    According to his web site, Juko-Kai has various divisions including ninpo arts and is allegedly authorized by Masaaki Hatsumi of the Bujinkan, an international martial arts organization based on ninja mythology. Sacharnoski and his
    followers were recently featured in Discovery Channel documentaries
    demonstrating "Combat Ki" by kicking and punching each other in the groin and throat.
    Last edited by Deadpan Scientist; 11/23/2003 12:14pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2003 6:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bullcra*p

What a load of nonsense..
    Take a look at the posted paper.
    No docket signature or seal from the court
    Just because this idiot says it's so doesn't make it so.
    Let just see if such a thing exists for real.
    The idiot is trying to say that people were harrassing him,
    then he pressed charges in another court,
    and because no one showed after being served, (which no one knows anything about,) he wins.
    I think this ebudokai guy is going to be in an awful lot more trouble as a result of this...

Posted On:
    12/15/2003 2:32am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am dismayed that a court would process such a piece of paperwork, but having been around overworked court systems it is not unknown for them to use such fill in the blank forms, even if they look very shoddy. Since you raised the issue Boarded Stiff and called "Bullshit" why don't you consider contacting this court and asking them if they have such a ruling on record? If they don't post their phone # and I will be happy to call and confirm this fact.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2003 2:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    boredstiff....considering that your only contributions to this forum has been defending juko-kai and 'Professor' Sacharnoski, it's obvious that you are a juko-kai student or teacher. Apparently there's much more to this story that you know than the rest of us, it would be kind of nice to share rather than just shouting out 'bullcrap.' especially since juko-kai pretty much stinks of bullshido, this Sacharnoski fellow is already in a hole.

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    12/15/2003 3:03am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    boredstiff,
    I'm with you man! Those documents look about as credible as a Jukokai demonstration!
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    12/15/2003 6:52am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I may be wrong but I think Boredstiff IS Rod Sacharnoski.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast