--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    "TEAM ANAL PUNISHMENT".
    Your mom's greatest film...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    5/17/2008 10:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    My greatest film...

Fixed.

BURN BABY BURN, DISCO INFERNO

Also, on topic, if I recall, Tito was a good coach for his boys. Hopefully he just focuses on that, and just relaxes.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    5/18/2008 11:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your reading into it too much.

Someone said...why train at team punishment...

i said 'its all in the name'

someone posted al ong rant as to why they train at ATT (which is fine, ATT is amazing, and when i am able, i plan to move so i can train there)

so i posted about how names are important, and team punishment is a pretty cool name.
    If you're picking which team to train with because they have a cool sounding name you're fucking retarded. If you're trying to make it as a professional fighter you want to go with the team that's going to give you the best shot at that. If you're 9 years old and still playing with action figures then you're going to go with the team with a 'cool' name.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/18/2008 2:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    If you're picking which team to train with because they have a cool sounding name you're fucking retarded. If you're trying to make it as a professional fighter you want to go with the team that's going to give you the best shot at that. If you're 9 years old and still playing with action figures then you're going to go with the team with a 'cool' name.
    i see i have to add [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tags to all of my sarcastic type posts...

Also, why would training with Team Punishment be bad? Tito was a champ, and a great coach...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    5/18/2008 2:06pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i see i have to add [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tags to all of my sarcastic type posts...

Also, why would training with Team Punishment be bad? Tito was a champ, and a great coach...
    Yes, you do.

I don't think training with Tito would be that bad, especially if you favor the ground'n'pound.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2008 5:11pm

Style: The Kempo, Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am very suprised at the amount of people who are acting like they wouldn't want to train at team punishment. Ortiz showed he is a good coach, he is a former champion and one of the biggest names in the sport. You have Rob Mcullough muy thai champ and former WEC LW champ. Ricco Rodriguez, good wrestler and former ufc heavyweight champ. Why are so many people acting like it wouldn't be a good place to train?

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/18/2008 6:30pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's just UFC fan spastic nut-repulsion (the opposite of nut hugging.) His team would not be my top choice (all things considered, including money and commute), but he'd be somewhere on the top of my list.

It's purely spastic nut-repulsion, like if the only people worth training under are Couture, GSP or whoever is at the top of the current food chain.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 11:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Couture is at the top of the list because he's training some of the top guys. That's not fan nonsense, it's the current status of things.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 12:12pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Never said otherwise.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123