Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 2:51pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the problem with all you kids hating on Leben is because you spend to much time watching fucking reality shows and not enough time fucking training. I dont give a **** if the fucking ****** is a cry baby bastard. The fucker fights. Bisping would knock Leben out? he couldnt even out strike MATT fuckign HAMIL. Give me a fucking break.

He gets teary eyed at the end of fights? I can think of three fighters off the top of my head that cryed after fights. Does that make them less of a fighter?

He looks liek a retard? Are you fucking kidding me bitch? What is this a fucking beuty contest? Do you pick fighters like my fucking old lady does? Get a fucking grip kid.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 3:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Van
    I think the problem with all you kids hating on Leben is because you spend to much time watching fucking reality shows and not enough time fucking training.
    Wow, your gym is open at 10pm on wednesdays?
    Amazing! I didn't get home from training until close to 9:30 last night and I thought that was late.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 3:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree Leben was a prick on TUF and I watched his fights rooting for whoever he was fighting.

BUT

I couldnt help it.....

I just love watching the mentally unstable fatherless bastard fight! The Martin fight WOW... now thats some fucking heart & some heavy hands.

He comes to fight and loves to bang, to me is one of the most entertaining fighters in the UFC. So what about his personality, painted nails & died hair.... I just want to watch good fights.

Oh & yes my gym is open to 10pm

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 3:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, training from 6 or 7 until 9 is enough for me.

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 3:34pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa
    Wow, your gym is open at 10pm on wednesdays?
    Amazing! I didn't get home from training until close to 9:30 last night and I thought that was late.
    Let me break this down for you Upa my friend

If your ratio is Time Spent Watching TUF and then wrestling with your friends in the backyard is > Time spent at the gym/dojo training, then I dont want to hear your opinion on fight cards.

When all people can say about a fighter is they think he 'looks gay' and he 'crys after his fights' and not about the effort in the cage, then I think that says alot about the individual.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 3:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Edit: nevermind.

Most importantly, Leben's tats suck.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 6:27pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When all people can say about a fighter is they think he 'looks gay' and he 'crys after his fights' and not about the effort in the cage, then I think that says alot about the individual.
    It's not that that is all we have to say about him, it the fact that is what he's best known for. Not his his fighting, which I've never considered to be all that great. I think he striking is subpar but he gets away with it because he has such a great chin. Unfortunatley, the middleweight divsion is really thin and there is no one to replace him.

Speaking of which, where the hell is Almeda?

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 8:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    Not his his fighting, which I've never considered to be all that great. I think he striking is subpar but he gets away with it because he has such a great chin

Like I said, his recklessness makes him fun as hell to watch. That's fueled by his ability to keep fighting when he should be out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 7:43am

Style: Goju-Ryu, BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the problem with all you kids hating on Leben is because you spend to much time watching fucking reality shows and not enough time fucking training. I dont give a **** if the fucking ****** is a cry baby bastard. The fucker fights. Bisping would knock Leben out? he couldnt even out strike MATT fuckign HAMIL. Give me a fucking break.

He gets teary eyed at the end of fights? I can think of three fighters off the top of my head that cryed after fights. Does that make them less of a fighter?

He looks liek a retard? Are you fucking kidding me bitch? What is this a fucking beuty contest? Do you pick fighters like my fucking old lady does? Get a fucking grip kid.
    LOL, saying "****" every few words makes you sound tough and knowledgeable, keep it up!

I don't know if crying makes you less of a fighter, but it annoys the hell out of me.

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 8:33am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Leben is not a bad Fighter (although he did lose to 'Im a fucking marathon runner' Kalib Starnes) but he is a foul mouthed annoying little bitch.

That's why most people dont like him.

If he ever fights Bisping I think he'll lose.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast