Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 3:57pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cant believe all the Leben hating. Of course I can understand my friend Upa hating him "for purely aesthetic reasons' what with Upa having such keen eye sight from his high horse, but I fail to see where the rest of you are coming from with the Leben hating.

The man puts everything into every fight he has ever had. Every time Leben enters the cage you can guarantee a war, and that is something that 'The Count' has not even come CLOSE to facing. I was very excited to see Leben put Bisping through a fast pace confrontation that would surely test,

A. Bispings takedowns vs somone who wants to stand and bang, or

B. A test of Bispings stand up against a well known striker with scary knockout power.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First Class1 year registered10000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 4:10pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was really really really looking forward to this show. Now I don't care, at all.

Achievements:

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 4:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exactly. I was rooting for Leben, I hated Bisping, and would have put money on Leben knocking that cockney mouthed cock sucker out, but alas.. I have found another fight I am not willing to pay for.

Y SO SRIUS?

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 4:20pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lebens in jail? What a shocker. He is soooooo even tempered.

I like him, he is oneofmy favorite fighters. Good to see that he is still fucking up his life though.

Achievements:

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 4:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you read the fucking post man? The **** he is in jail for happend like 3 fucking years ago.

('._.)

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 4:35pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Van
    Cant believe all the Leben hating. Of course I can understand my friend Upa hating him "for purely aesthetic reasons' what with Upa having such keen eye sight from his high horse, but I fail to see where the rest of you are coming from with the Leben hating.

The man puts everything into every fight he has ever had. Every time Leben enters the cage you can guarantee a war, and that is something that 'The Count' has not even come CLOSE to facing. I was very excited to see Leben put Bisping through a fast pace confrontation that would surely test,
    I agree. Leben may not have the most pretty style of fighting, but he gets the job done more often than not. And his fights are always exciting. Ive always liked him, even though he is a fatherless bastard.

Exasperated.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 5:04pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A. Bispings takedowns vs somone who wants to stand and bang, or

B. A test of Bispings stand up against a well known striker with scary knockout power.
    His hair and his tattoos justify my position. You'd think the guy makes at least enough to finish tattoos already in progress.

As a fighter, he certainly is exciting. I also enjoy his recklessness, as idiotic as it may be.

Achievements:

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 5:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa
    His hair and his tattoos justify my position. You'd think the guy makes at least enough to finish tattoos already in progress.

As a fighter, he certainly is exciting. I also enjoy his recklessness, as idiotic as it may be.
    I love you so much Upa. You remind me of my roomate. He barely follows UFC but he will sit at my partys and bet CASH on guys based on the following,

#1. Faux Hawks - Any Fighter displaying one of these is automaticly a 'homo fighter' and is deducted points

#2 Dyed Hair - any fighter with dyed hair is a 'homo fighter' and deducted points

#3 'Gay' Tats - This one he allows some leeway, for instance, he started to bet against Alessio 'legionarius' sakara because he had 'gay spartan tats' but then once he found out he was greek, these tattoos became not only acceptable but a PLUS in the equation, especialy since he was fighting Leben who fit categorys 1-3.

#4 Anyone who thanks god, mentions god, or has anything god related. My roomate is a Dawkins nut. Anyone making any of these references in the past is also noted for future fights and deducted points acordingly

Needless to say I win alot of money off him, but its funny to listen to him rant about every fighters "style"
    Last edited by E-Van; 5/12/2008 5:45pm at .

Exasperated.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 6:06pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've always bet with my brain, not my heart.
    Leben is fun to watch, after the Martin fight and more so now post-Alessio, I've become a fan of his fighting. Even if he is a giant douche.

('._.)

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 6:15pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    #3 'Gay' Tats - This one he allows some leeway, for instance, he started to bet against Alessio 'legionarius' sakara because he had 'gay spartan tats' but then once he found out he was greek, these tattoos became not only acceptable but a PLUS in the equation
    Wrong, Sakara is Italian.

Tell your friend to start betting against him again (which is probably a wise choice since he always loses).
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast