Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 4:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I to assume that this was an amateur fight, due to the wearing of shin guards?

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 5:26pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny thing, I was going to be at those fights but had a schedule conflict.

We'll confirm that this really happened with the ISCF; I'm a judge with the organization.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 5:44pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well.

At least he fought.

Sounds like he had a real coach. Maybe instead of teaching people bad technique for money, he's actually paying for real instruction now. Good for him.

He still lied about everything else though. I'm glad he's doing the real thing now. Maybe he'll be less of a douche. We probably shamed him into it, anyway.

Not bad for a first-time amateur showing.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 11:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteshark
    What kind of MMA show starts at 11AM and has shin pads?
    The ISCF Amateur MMA World Classic:
    http://www.iscfmma.com/MMAClassic.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Midknighttiger187, via Dr.Tzun_Tzu's post
    I would love to see a pussies like Pfrost, Tom Kagan, or Don Goodwin meet me in the cage. They will never show, and I have tried MANY times to meet these fools for some "FRIENDLY" sparing.
    I post here and at KFM and both have PM systems. My IM info is freely available. Heck, the physical address, phone number of where I sit all day is available on the internet with a few clicks of the mouse. I've had other internet people show up out of the blue. In an effort to sort out some of the chaos any trolls may have caused for him, I've left my private contact information with people such as Alan Orr who have claimed to know the real Milt Wallace and who promised to forward it. Midknighttiger187 also previously claimed to have called a classmate of mine and obtained my email address, yet I've never received any email on the subject. Of course, my email is right there on the web next to my physical address and phone number and my classmate has my contact information, too.

Is it possible I'm hiding in plain sight?

BTW, the 'ironfist' guy - the white supremacist who was standing in solidarity with Midknighttiger187 supporting him - has since closed his Youtube account and deleted the some of the more 'colorful' videos surrounding this saga.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 5/14/2008 11:44pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 7:03am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu

here is what captain midnight has to say in the details field:

"Thanks to all the people who believed in me. Unlike some MMA fighters, I have a tremendous amount of respect for all my opponents. We even became friends after this match, and he is well respected by all cage fighters for having the courage to enter the octagon. MMA fights can go either way, and I was fortunate that this fight went my way. "
    So far, so good. Sounds reasonable.

Anyone who still wants to believe Bullshido.com needs to really think about the false bullshit they print on that site. This video proves Bullshido.com to be WRONG again.
    And then he starts making false claims again. It's understandable that he doesn't like bullshido and the people who investigated all his false claims, but fighting in a MMA fight doesn't prove that those things he claimed were in fact true and that what bullshido uncovered was false.

"It does not take a rocket scientist to see their site is run by a bunch of unprofessional assholes who aren't even REAL fighters. I would love to see a pussies like Pfrost, Tom Kagan, or Don Goodwin meet me in the cage. They will never show, and I have tried MANY times to meet these fools for some "FRIENDLY" sparing."
    Where is there proof that this is true? It would seem that all he would need to do is show up at a throwdown where one of these guys is participating. Or he could do it more privately. But once again he makes claims that he can't provide any evidence for.

"My school is doing GREAT, and I am making lots of MONEY teaching MUAY THAI, boxing and Jujitsu."
    Whether a school makes money or not doesn't say one way or another whether it is bullshido. Lots of bullshido schools do make money.

But let's ee, he's teaching jujitsu. What are his qualifications? Who has he trained with, what belt has he earned, and so on. He's teaching boxing. What are his qualifications? He's teaching muay thai. What are his qualifications? Having fought in MMA doesn't make someone particularly qualified to teach any particular style.

Interesting though that he no longer claims anything about the _ing __un. So I guess he has learned something.

I will no longer mention bullshido.com because they waste my time. I am having way too much success in all aspects of the fight business to be wasting energy on assholes from bullshido.
    I'll bet he doesn't drop it.

Thanks to all my coaches and my fight team. Danny Kelly, Larry Beltrano, Alex Roman and the MSK Elite fight team. Mike V, Francisco A, George L., Jacob, and Sonny. Special thanks to the American Kickboxing Academy and Jerome Turcan. Real fighers "Walk the Walk."
    Milton Wallace, MMA Cage Fighter/ Hockey Fighter"
    It looks like at least he is training with some legit people. But he keeps making the same false claims, like hockey fighter. Hockey fighter? Hockey fighter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2008 4:31pm

Style: BJJ/Muay Boran/Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    Well.

At least he fought.

Sounds like he had a real coach. Maybe instead of teaching people bad technique for money, he's actually paying for real instruction now. Good for him.

He still lied about everything else though. I'm glad he's doing the real thing now. Maybe he'll be less of a douche. We probably shamed him into it, anyway.

Not bad for a first-time amateur showing.
    Eh... I don't know about that.... I posted once on this guy via a random link that led me to his youtube page back in December; and that was it. Now my youtube inbox has been flooded with 12 emails from this choad since Wednesday. Calling me every name in the book and telling me to go die. All for one comment back in December.

So I figured I'd check out the info here at Bullshido since he apparently considers me part of the conspiracy. I can say that the garbage in the emails in in lock step with his past behavior.

What a whack job.

I told him that one bad "MMA" fight does not validate the notion of him being a "Cagefighter", or that he is the "sifu" that he says that he is.

I do find myself strangely, morbidly unable to avoid wanting to poke him with a stick... His emails are hysterical in their total lack of any sense!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2008 8:42pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by whybother
    It looks like at least he is training with some legit people. But he keeps making the same false claims, like hockey fighter. Hockey fighter? Hockey fighter.
    Up in Canada there was an attempt to start a league that was "Hockey Fighting". Two guys in full hockey gear, just tooling each other in the middle of the ice. I'm not saying that Miltie was in this, but I can't imagine what else he would mean by that.

Oh yeah, that league was very unsuccessful.

EDIT: Here's the list of participants:
    * Jason Bone
    * Kent Carlson
    * Link Gaetz
    * Jamie Leinhos
    * Dean Mayrand
    * Eddie O'Toole
    * Derek Parker
    * Trent Potskin
    * Chadd Radke
    * Mark Raiter
    * Steve Reid
    * Jason Rushton
    * Mike Sgroi
    * Jason Simon

Nope, no Milton Wallace.
    Last edited by huge; 5/16/2008 8:46pm at .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/16/2008 10:27pm

supporting memberforum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never understood this whole thing anyway, I thought the guys on here/youtube just had some film of this guy training because they seemed to dumb to be real.

How can he "have tried repeatedly" to contact phrost? It's not real fucking hard.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 11:28am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he was, is, and always will be: lying
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    5/22/2008 5:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FWIW, I just received confirmation from Steve Fossum of the ISCF that a Milton Wallace (San Leandro, CA, USA, 0-0, 255, 6', 41, Dan Kelly) entered the novice superheavyweight division of this event. He drew #4 seed of 6 fighters.

In the first round of competition, Milton defeated Eddy Card (Blackfoot, ID, USA, 1-2, 240, 6'1", 26, Self) by TKO (ref stoppage, GNP) at 1:15 of round 1.

In the second round of competition, Milton lost to Adam Jensen (Olathe, KS, USA 0-0, 245, 6'1", 25, Combat Sports Training Centers AJJ, Steve Crawford) by TKO (ref stoppage, knee to head) at 0:39 of round 2.

The ISCF will be posting the full results, commentary, and pictures from the event within the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    technically, he wouldn't be lying, though
    If he does claim "undefeated MMA fighter", his current record of 1-1 would say otherwise.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 5/22/2008 5:14pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast