5/13/2008 1:52pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    Sure thing boss.

I'm sorry I thought you liked girls.

My mistake. If you like the cock it's your business not mine, but I'd at least think you'd want the money all things considering.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 1:52pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you tired of being wrong yet?

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 1:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    English isn´t my first language so sometimes I have a hard time putting things into words here, so its understandable that some of it gets misunderstood...Unfortunately, I live on the other side of the world and cant really afford travelling to the US only to get my ass kicked by a balding "kung fu master" in his mid life crisis.

1) English isn't my first language either--but it is the language of this forum (y'know, a website that uses language to communicate ideas) so--sorry--no excuse there. Try again.

2) There is no "other side" of the flat Earth on which you apparently "live". Try again.

2) Wait a minute: Omega's...balding? NOOOO!!!!! No bone in nose, no hair on noggin?!!? What hope is there?
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 5/13/2008 2:00pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 2:00pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand
    1) English isn't my first language either--but it is the language of this forum (y'know, a website that uses language to communicate ideas) so--sorry--no excuse there. Try again.

2) There is no "other side" of the flat Earth on which you apparently live. Try again.

2) Wait a minute: Omega's...balding? NOOOO!!!!! No bone in nose, no hair on noggin?!!?
    You forgot no brain in head.

....and I'm still smarter than Draven.

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 2:06pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    ....and I'm still smarter than Draven.
    But--at what cost to humanity?

Hmmm...smarter than Draven (gets out Ancient Chinese Abacus)...37.5 cents total.

Done: taxman says, deduct that sum from travel costs to beat down whomever.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 2:08pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cool....

('._.)

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 2:14pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand
    Hardly making an excuse, more just offering an explanation for people misunderstanding the point I was trying to make before. I wasn´t saying Karate sucks and Muay Thai is the only thing that works. I just want to get that out in the open. But looking at past posts in this thread I understand how some might have come to that conclusion. I speak 4 different languages at the age of 20. I doubt many people here can do the same. English is a language I taught myself simply by watching American movies and reading the subtitles. Which may explain why I am so good at talking **** in English :pp:
    Last edited by Draven; 5/13/2008 2:18pm at .

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 2:21pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hardly making an excuse, more just offering an explanation for people misunderstanding the point I was trying to make before. I wasn´t saying Karate sucks and Muay Thai is the only thing that works. I just want to get that out in the open. But looking at past posts in this thread I understand how some might have come to that conclusion. I speak 4 different languages at the age of 20. I doubt many people here can do the same. English is a language I taught myself simply by watching American movies and reading the subtitles. Which may explain why I am so good at talking **** in English :pp:

Hmmm...

Basic math: 20 years old...four languages...looooong division, lots of pen-and-paper.

Communicating at a five-year-old level in several languages, helped by--watching movies.

Impressive.

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 2:22pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I speak 4 different languages at the age of 20. I doubt many people here can do the same. English is a language I taught myself simply by watching American movies and reading the subtitles. :pp:
    Gold star of the day goes to my friend Draven, who is obviously smarter then all of you! When was the last time any of YOU taught yourself a language?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/13/2008 2:24pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Van
    Gold star of the day goes to my friend Draven, who is obviously smarter then all of you! When was the last time any of YOU taught yourself a language?
    10 years ago.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314 LastLast