Page 12 of 14 First ... 2891011121314 Last
  1. #111

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,470
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    Sure thing boss.

    I'm sorry I thought you liked girls.


    My mistake. If you like the cock it's your business not mine, but I'd at least think you'd want the money all things considering.

  2. #112

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,470
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you tired of being wrong yet?

  3. #113

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    English isnīt my first language so sometimes I have a hard time putting things into words here, so its understandable that some of it gets misunderstood...Unfortunately, I live on the other side of the world and cant really afford travelling to the US only to get my ass kicked by a balding "kung fu master" in his mid life crisis.

    1) English isn't my first language either--but it is the language of this forum (y'know, a website that uses language to communicate ideas) so--sorry--no excuse there. Try again.

    2) There is no "other side" of the flat Earth on which you apparently "live". Try again.

    2) Wait a minute: Omega's...balding? NOOOO!!!!! No bone in nose, no hair on noggin?!!? What hope is there?
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 5/13/2008 2:00pm at .

  4. #114

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,470
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand
    1) English isn't my first language either--but it is the language of this forum (y'know, a website that uses language to communicate ideas) so--sorry--no excuse there. Try again.

    2) There is no "other side" of the flat Earth on which you apparently live. Try again.

    2) Wait a minute: Omega's...balding? NOOOO!!!!! No bone in nose, no hair on noggin?!!?
    You forgot no brain in head.


    ....and I'm still smarter than Draven.

  5. #115

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    ....and I'm still smarter than Draven.
    But--at what cost to humanity?

    Hmmm...smarter than Draven (gets out Ancient Chinese Abacus)...37.5 cents total.

    Done: taxman says, deduct that sum from travel costs to beat down whomever.

  6. #116

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,470
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cool....

  7. #117
    Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,755
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand
    1) English isn't my first language either--but it is the language of this forum (y'know, a website that uses language to communicate ideas) so--sorry--no excuse there. Try again.
    Hardly making an excuse, more just offering an explanation for people misunderstanding the point I was trying to make before. I wasnīt saying Karate sucks and Muay Thai is the only thing that works. I just want to get that out in the open. But looking at past posts in this thread I understand how some might have come to that conclusion. I speak 4 different languages at the age of 20. I doubt many people here can do the same. English is a language I taught myself simply by watching American movies and reading the subtitles. Which may explain why I am so good at talking **** in English :pp:
    Last edited by Draven; 5/13/2008 2:18pm at .

  8. #118

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    Hardly making an excuse, more just offering an explanation for people misunderstanding the point I was trying to make before. I wasnīt saying Karate sucks and Muay Thai is the only thing that works. I just want to get that out in the open. But looking at past posts in this thread I understand how some might have come to that conclusion. I speak 4 different languages at the age of 20. I doubt many people here can do the same. English is a language I taught myself simply by watching American movies and reading the subtitles. Which may explain why I am so good at talking **** in English :pp:

    Hmmm...

    Basic math: 20 years old...four languages...looooong division, lots of pen-and-paper.

    Communicating at a five-year-old level in several languages, helped by--watching movies.

    Impressive.

  9. #119
    E-Van's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,517
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    I speak 4 different languages at the age of 20. I doubt many people here can do the same. English is a language I taught myself simply by watching American movies and reading the subtitles. :pp:
    Gold star of the day goes to my friend Draven, who is obviously smarter then all of you! When was the last time any of YOU taught yourself a language?

  10. #120

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,470
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Van
    Gold star of the day goes to my friend Draven, who is obviously smarter then all of you! When was the last time any of YOU taught yourself a language?
    10 years ago.

Page 12 of 14 First ... 2891011121314 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO