Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/06/2008 10:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Who's Your Daddy - King of Energy™

WHOSE YOUR DADDY?.........well, whoever he is, hopefully he does not feed his kids this crap.

This energy drink has the gal...the unadulterated audacity....to label itself the "KING OF ENERGY". Well, King, I'm here to say that you fall short.....very short, and it is unlikely you would be able to get a job as the asexual eunuch that the village kids throw turnips at in the Energy Drink Kingdom.

Their web site ( http://www.whosyourdaddyinc.com/index.html ) is your standard fare of scantly clad women trying to mount an H3 while holding cans of this crap......boring.

Taste Rating Scale is 1 (absolute shite) through 10 (tastes like happy)

Taste: 3 When ice cold, the drink tastes OK in the front but the hint of pineapple puts the overall flavor more closely aligned with cough syrup than tasty beverage. Drink this bad boy quickly. If you allow it to warm up, even just a little bit, the flavor turns to that of black licorice. I fucking hate black licorice. If you like that disgusting candy, or enjoy getting plastered from drinking Szambuca, then you may like this drink. Me....I threw up in my mouth just a little bit.

After Taste: 7 Yes, and it is awful. The aftertaste is bad when cold and horrific when warm. Unless, you are a fan of black licorice....and if you are, you are a weirdo.

Effects Rating Scale is 1 (water) through 10 (check in to rehab NOW!)

Energy Boost: 6 With 200mg of caffeine per can this drink comes in slightly above average by todays standards. The boost was pretty even coming on and has thus far kept me revving for about 2 hours now.

Side Effects/Crash: 5 - The drink has a fair amount of sugar per can (@60mg) so I am anticipating a bit of a crash. Time will tell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhoseYourDaddy.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	9091