Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 2:29am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    Did anyone see those first few punches he threw? Brown knew about those bitches before he even THOUGHT about trying out for the show...
    I know reminded me of third grade playground punches. Windmill punches FTW! I wasn't impressed with Matt Brown either this is his second fight I've seen. The first being at a GFC event when Daniel Moraes blew through him finishing with an armbar. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Tim Credeur wins.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 10:07am

Style: TKD, Wrestling (retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm so pissed I was travelling back home and missed this episode. From CB Dolloway's blog:

As the fight begins, we see that "Jeremy Jitsu" is the art of allowing your opponent to take you down and get full mount at will. Jeremy was saddled up and mounted like a horse. This might be the first martial art that is officially geared toward losing.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 10:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Th3 D3adly
    I know reminded me of third grade playground punches. Windmill punches FTW! I wasn't impressed with Matt Brown either this is his second fight I've seen. The first being at a GFC event when Daniel Moraes blew through him finishing with an armbar. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Tim Credeur wins.
    Gah. i pretty much hate everyone on the show, man.

Dolce is annoying.

Dante is a douchebag (and a shitty fighter)

Brown...i'm not going to lie, i was expecting dynamite in his hands...i'm dissapointed.

Credeur is annoying as balls. Seriously, stfu. Ok? You think your smart, but your not. Your colloquisms are ass backwards, and your face looks like it was smacked with a frying pan.

Shut the **** up.

Also, added lulz on how forrest's voice cracks like a girl when he screams.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 10:23am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the second fight, both those guys actually have very good chins. A lot of those punches looked to be quite solid (not, of course, the crazy 2 mile away ones). For example Abercrombie was clearly staggered but kept fighting, as did Last Picked.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 10:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa
    In the second fight, both those guys actually have very good chins. A lot of those punches looked to be quite solid (not, of course, the crazy 2 mile away ones). For example Abercrombie was clearly staggered but kept fighting, as did Last Picked.
    last picked got over 9000 hits to the jaw, and kept fighting.

He's either the toughest son of a bitch out there (clearly not, as he was LAST PICKED, and lost his fight...)

Or Abercrombie has no powah...

you decide!

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 10:29am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, the Rat Pack kid is a d-bag.

I don't think the earlier fight showed whether or not he had a chin, thus we can't assess based on that. I guess Sylvia lacks "powah" to since he hit Nog 9000 times but failed to finish him.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 10:41am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jeremy is a fucking douche. Saying that Matt got lucky was a sorry bitch bad-loser **** to say. He tried to play games and didn't respect Matt's abilities (to the point of faking a knee injury to go easy on his cardio.) And those punches, I don't think it was that he sucked so much but that he realised he was getting in deep **** and panicked.

All I could think of was his words saying 'I'm going to fight a technical fight.'

Arrogant, sore loser, infantile retarded douchebag.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 11:05am

Style: Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where have those last two guys been training?

They exhibited zero cardio and jack **** for ground game. These guys were swinging like a couple of third graders with their chins as high as they could go.

I thought these guys were getting the best training and best coaching.

It seems like the training has been replaced by reality-itis. I'd rather watch Tila tequila on MTV. I saw a great elbow thown on that one.... and you can't deny the scenery is better.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 11:08am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    are you kidding me? those last two guys came out hard and fast. even the best conditioned fighter would have gassed at that pace. When's the last time you stepped into a ring/cage and fought like that?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 11:11am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, this is Cale Yarbrough from TUF 7 checking in. I finally did a blog from last night's episode. If you want to read it check it out at http://caleyarbrough.net/blog.php?viewblog=3.

Thanks for all the love and support,
    Cale
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast