5/04/2008 5:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shotokan, kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Here's the 411 on Sacharnoski

Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    Please provide link and/or video.
    Ok folks here's some info on Superman Sacharnoski. It seems he's been involved in a few legal issues regarding claims and stated background.

http://www.e-budokai.com/jukokai/index.htm

Here's a link to the complaint filed by Rod Sacharnoski, claiming that his character was attacked by a couple of people who researched his background and claims. Typical issues af fake masters.

http://www.e-budokai.com/jukokai/ini...0complaint.pdf

Of course, the complaint was dropped, and one of the Defentants file a counter complaint. See "related exhibits" at the bottom of the page

Turns out the Degrees of Dr. and Prof. that Sacharnoski claimed were found to be awarded by a School which not allowed to operate in his state. They were subsequently closed down for being found to be a degree mill.

Here's a quote regarding Sacharnoski's claimed military career, from a military fraud investigation website:

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies1085.htm

"Sacharnoski's military records show that he served as a file clerk in the U.S. Marine Corps from 1957 to 1961 and in the military police in the U.S. Army from 1963 to 1965. (See below). Other than police school, he received no other specialized training. He did not attend either SFAS or SFQC. According to the records, USMC airborne qualifications were approved on March 20, 1957, seven months before he actually enlisted. He was not promoted to any NCO rank or higher than Lance Corporal or Private First Class (E3). According to military records obtained from the National Personnel Records Center under the Freedom of Information Act on Sept. 22, 2003, Rodney Sacharnoski enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps on Nov. 21, 1957, and was discharged at the rank of Lance Corporal (E-3) on Dec. 21, 1961, after serving slightly more than four years. He then joined the U.S. Army on Oct. 29, 1963, and was discharged at the rank of Private First Class (E-3) on Jan. 12, 1965, after serving more than two years. With more than six years combined active duty service during an eight-year period in two separate branches of the armed forces, Rod Sacharnoski was never promoted above one of the lowest enlisted ranks. His USMC record also indicates he received a court martial and was confined in a Navy brig in New Jersey."

Interesting reading.

Al

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2008 6:05pm

Style: 777

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw this awhile back. While I am skeptical there has to be something said for taking shots like that from GS

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    5/04/2008 8:32pm

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I recall a teacher of Chinese origin, who could, allegedly take blows anywhere on his body. He was called Wang Shu Jin, I believe.

I only have the one source for this but I believe he was a relatively well know character...

IIF?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/04/2008 8:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No Doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by danielson
    I saw this awhile back. While I am skeptical there has to be something said for taking shots like that from GS
    No doubt about that at all. Most many guyw who have trained in the arts for a while leqarn how to take some viscious body shots, but shots to the throat and groin? Now... if you watch the last parts of the video you can see the guys moving before the strike. You can also see the the throat victim tense up and move back a little, right before the strike. This is going to help, but you still have to know how to prep for the shot. I have no problem giving them props for being able to do what they do. What I have a problem with is the trick or skill being passed off as an energy issue, with the body part being struck absorbing the energy because of some hidden mqagical Chi technique. They are not the only ones doing this, I've seen carnival and other demo performers do this as far ak as the 50's (yes, I'm an old fart). The other problem I have is if Rod is telling them that this will help in a dirty, nasty street defense situation, because it won't. Then you have the issue with all the lies onserning his military record and ranking. He represent the typical frauds who over the yearss have made a living lying to gullible people. All the people who demoed were ig, bulky students. Let's see the skinny one and average ones do it in a kickboxing, MMA or street situation. If they were that good, they would e leaning up in all contact Martial Arts competitions, but you never see them. At least not in the big, public ones. I think this is very dangerous stuff to be teaching anyone.
    Just my two cents.
    Al

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/04/2008 8:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Taking shots...

Quote Originally Posted by JingMerchant!
    I recall a teacher of Chinese origin, who could, allegedly take blows anywhere on his body. He was called Wang Shu Jin, I believe.

I only have the one source for this but I believe he was a relatively well know character...

IIF?
    There is a video on youtube showing an older Chinese Master, at a seminar, putting out a $5000 challenge to anyone who can knock him down. A very so-so kickboxer takes the challenge. Now... right before this the master was throwing everyone around using Qi Gong. He never touched anyone. Amazing!

Anyway, this young dude gets up, put on some gloves, knocks the old guy out. They payed him the $5000 too!

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    5/04/2008 8:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seen it...

Not the same guy.

The Vid I watched claimed he was a 'Kiai' Master.....

Is practicing your War Shout a form of Chi Gung?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/04/2008 9:57pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A 15th Degree JuJitsu Master- with gold tassles!

Quote Originally Posted by JingMerchant!
    Seen it...

Not the same guy.

The Vid I watched claimed he was a 'Kiai' Master.....

Is practicing your War Shout a form of Chi Gung?
    HEHEHEHEHHE... I knew I was missing something. Damn.... I gots to find me a cool war shout! I'm gonna check out eBay and see if I can get a used one cuz they sound tad bit spensive!

(excuse the accent... I was just watching Dukes of Hazzard with my son and the accent just seemed to fit).

That's right... I remember, the "Kiai Master." Love that one.
    I was at a Martial Arts summer camp once in North Carolina, run by the National Karate and Ju Jitssu Union. I don't even know if their still around. The head guy of the NKJU was
    Richard P. Baillargeon. Very cool bunch of people. This was in the 80's. One year a dude showed up who said he was 15th degree Jujitsu Master. He had an outrageous Gi. It was satin with gold trim, shiny gold belt with red trim and gold tassles like you'd find on a a 1950's set of curtains. Ugly ones too!

Anyway, barged into the JuJitsu session I was in and "DEMANDED" to be allowed to teach, since he was a higher rank than the 5th Dan instructor (old school Hakkoryu I believe). It was strange as hell. The instructor, who was a very cool old dude, stepped aside, smiled, winked at us and let him have the mat. These guys were big on "prove what you say." The Master was hillarious! He kept losing his balance. None of the techs he showed worked on anyone but his student. Then he let his student Rondori with some of us. It was good, clean fun. He was weak as hell, too many gaps everywhere, couldn't bar the stem of a daisy and had no ground game at all. No escapes, no counters, all his take downs just knocked him off balance, nothing. Oh.... he did have a black belt though. After a while, one of the camp leaders showed up and kicked the Master and his pet dufas out. I mean he kicked him out! When he first was asked to leave, the Master got very huffy and tried to pull rank y saying he was the only 15th Dan at the camp as far as he could tell. Toby, the NKJU instructor, told him there was no such thing as a 15th Dan in JuJitsu, grabbed the back of the Masters smoking jacket, uh, I mean Gi, and marched him out of the room. Funny as hell. I will never forget.

That camp was hard, but a hell of a lot of fun.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/05/2008 11:21am

Style: Chinese Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know an instructor in northern mantis from Taiwan who has been through iron body training. Nobody is indestructible but he comes pretty damned close.

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    5/05/2008 11:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdinca
    I know an instructor in northern mantis from Taiwan who has been through iron body training. Nobody is indestructible but he comes pretty damned close.
    Guy i mentioned was pre-dominantly Bagua I believe....

Posted On:
    5/05/2008 1:12pm

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    None of us were around for this thread years ago.

Legal Case Against Sacharnoski and Juko Kai - No BS Martial Arts

He is still going on?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast