Page 1 of 3 123 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Guy Who Can Take Shots Anywhere!

Anyone ever heard of the dude who trains his people to strengthen their bodies and minds and absorb shots to any part of their body? I think Professor Sukarnouw is his name, or something like that. Well..... you guessed it..... BULLSHIDO!!!!

I'm an old timer an remember when he was making the circuit around the country putting on exhibitions, letting folks from the audience, who knew nothing, hit him. Now we all know this is garbage.

Well here's the stry he doesn't want you to know...
    Back in the late 70's, I think, he challenged then World light heavy weight kickboxing champion Jeff Smith, to hit him anywhere with his best punch or kick. He claimed to have mastered the forces that would harden his body against injury. He challenged for quite a while and Smith ignored him.
    Smith finally took him up on his offer and spinning heal kickked him in the had, infront of a few thousand, I think t a very large competition. the Professor went down immediately and was dragged off to the hospital with multiple skull fractures. Guess it didn't work that day..... or.... was it BULLSHIDO the whole time.

He's back now. Maybe under a different name. Teaching the same garbage. Saw it on Discovery channel.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please provide link and/or video.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube - Genki Sudo Juko kai

One of those guys?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Could you post any websites that this guy has, clips, documents, names, dates, bloodtypes?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    O negative.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to bullshido. Please provide the actual name, links, the Discovery show, what you find bullshido and why.

Otherwise, this will be moved to YMAS. For someone that is a long time lurker, you don't understand MABS.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goophy
    One of those guys?
    No eye gouge ?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I knew Genki Sudo was a phoney!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You're right.

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Welcome to bullshido. Please provide the actual name, links, the Discovery show, what you find bullshido and why.

Otherwise, this will be moved to YMAS. For someone that is a long time lurker, you don't understand MABS.
    You're right, I don't know MABS. I've never been here until today. I'm familiar with Bullshido only through youtube.com. Just read the Jimmy Lyons thread and so far so good, you guys do a great job.

I'll do a little more reasearch and get all the current info I can find. I know the dude's still around ripping people off. Same old story as George Dillman and his Qui Gong garbage (from a guy who was reputable at one time).

Sorry, I'll include more facts next time. I see that's what you folks want and you're right.

Al

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

YOU GOT IT!!!! Man you guys are good!

Yep, that's the guy. Sarchonouski.

He's the one who challenged Jeff Smith to know his block off and it worked. He got it knocked off. I'll reasearch the original event and see what I come up with. Man, I'm impressed you found it so fast.

Al

Page 1 of 3 123 Last